Another Moonbat Republican Senator

Greco

One week ago the Senate was debating funding for a science appropriations bill. Since it involved both science and spending money, two evil aspects that must be defeated, Senator Tom Coburn (Republican - Oklahoma) took to the floor of the Senate to dazzle them with his insightful and eloquent speech.

When he reached the portion of his remarks condemning all government spending, he took up the portion of the funding bill that included political science research and had a stunning epiphany. He revealed a danger most of us were oblivious to... the inherent danger science represents to innocent children. If science is involved, acts of barbarism can't be too far away.

While most of us were unaware of the perils of science, and the threat of torture for children, it didn't go unnoticed by Senator Coburn. "It is deeply personal with me," he said. "I have five grandchildren. I look in their eyes, and I see the potential of their lives and all the other children who are out there. … You know what—we are going to waterboard them. That is what we are going to do. We are going to waterboard them. We are going to flood them with debt."

Yes, political science research will cause us to waterboard children. It must be true, Senator Coburn said it. For those of you that have young children, or perhaps grandchildren, we're not out of the woods yet. After Senator Coburn's stunning revelation debate on the bill was suspended and will be taken up again at a later date. We're facing dangers few of us could have imagined.

Werbung:
One week ago the Senate was debating funding for a science appropriations bill. Since it involved both science and spending money, two evil aspects that must be defeated, Senator Tom Coburn (Republican - Oklahoma) took to the floor of the Senate to dazzle them with his insightful and eloquent speech.

When he reached the portion of his remarks condemning all government spending, he took up the portion of the funding bill that included political science research and had a stunning epiphany. He revealed a danger most of us were oblivious to... the inherent danger science represents to innocent children. If science is involved, acts of barbarism can't be too far away.

While most of us were unaware of the perils of science, and the threat of torture for children, it didn't go unnoticed by Senator Coburn. "It is deeply personal with me," he said. "I have five grandchildren. I look in their eyes, and I see the potential of their lives and all the other children who are out there. … You know what—we are going to waterboard them. That is what we are going to do. We are going to waterboard them. We are going to flood them with debt."

Yes, political science research will cause us to waterboard children. It must be true, Senator Coburn said it. For those of you that have young children, or perhaps grandchildren, we're not out of the woods yet. After Senator Coburn's stunning revelation debate on the bill was suspended and will be taken up again at a later date. We're facing dangers few of us could have imagined.

It was obviously an analogy.

Werbung:
Back