Another New Obama Tax Cheat

asur

The one thing we can count on, is a constant stream of tax cheats and criminals in the Obama
adminstration. They aren't transparent but if you dig up facts, we see the filth that Obama calls CHANGE,
rise in his ranks!

Here we are almost a year into his first term and Obama is still trying to staff-up. The Senate finance committee just announced they are holding up another nominee, Lael Brainard, this one for the sensitive post of undersecretary for international affairs. Why, you ask? Tax problems Late payments and bogus deductions seem to be the issues. Sounds like she and Timmy Taxes will get along just fine.

She filed bogus 2006, 2007, and 2008 tax returns to start.

Now, Lael wants Obama to tax all taxpayers even more, go Figure!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/18/lael-brainard-obamas-choi_n_362717.html

Werbung:
Although the amounts were small, I struggle with the fact that she might not have paid them unless she was nominated. This is the theme that distresses me most. All five of the nominees had no interest in fixing their IRS problems until they are nominated.

Werbung:
Point to me where it says in the Constitution we have to pay Taxes? I mean I hear that **** all the time..."The constitution says we don't have to pay taxes" So whats the problem? I mean we like to use the Constitution to justify what we do everyday in our lives so whats the problem? You don't like the fact that they didn't pay their taxes then don't pay yours. Simple as that. Quit QQing about.

Back