Another newbie

MrSheepish

Howdy, Good to "meet" you all.

I'm an American male in my late 20s who's been living in Europe for a little over a year now. I sometimes miss my home, especially some of the lively political arguments I used to get into with my friends. I'm looking to reconnect a bit with that. I've given a couple of other discussion forums a try over the years. The trouble is that I am always so busy that I can't afford the time to keep up with the crazy speed of replies on some of the forums out there. This forum looks like it has some interesting people, and it looks like something I could interact with based off of a post or two per day, so I thought I would give it a try.

Looking forward to some good discussions!

Werbung:

I'm an American male in my late 20s who's been living in Europe for a little over a year now. I sometimes miss my home, especially some of the lively political arguments I used to get into with my friends. I'm looking to reconnect a bit with that. I've given a couple of other discussion forums a try over the years. The trouble is that I am always so busy that I can't afford the time to keep up with the crazy speed of replies on some of the forums out there. This forum looks like it has some interesting people, and it looks like something I could interact with based off of a post or two per day, so I thought I would give it a try.

Just don't be sheepish!

This forum looks like it has some interesting people, and it looks like something I could interact with based off of a post or two per day, so I thought I would give it a try.

Well, that certainly is a very polite way to start your 'HOWDY-DOODY'...Interesting People...check back with me in about 30 days and we'll have an update on that opinion ;)

And lately we seem to be stuck on 'regurgitated topics'...so anything going on over there where ever you are that would make good/bad/ugly topics for us to chew over? How are we Americans doing as far as our good will and new president, according to your location?

This site is mild compared to some I've been on. If you want to feel like your car broke down in the bad part of town go to Pravda. :p

welcome to the site, you staying there for a while or plan to come back to the states? I was in Ireland for 10 days, thats about it...hope to enjoy some good debate...I look forward to finding out where you are on the issues.

what does that say about you ? we should judge you buy your associations! I know you like that game :)

Oh, excellent POINT...I had forgotten about her and her GANG of tag team players; playing hit the newcomer with the most negative reputations...:eek:

Yes, indeed, she loved that back door attack mode and she was quite good at it too;)

This site is mild compared to some I've been on. If you want to feel like your car broke down in the bad part of town go to Pravda. :p

thats cuz they make me play nice...lol
actuly I am alot worse here then I use to be at my old site, but I was a supermod and helped run the site so I played nice more :) I actuly think I banned more libs then conservitives...and ended up the only one of the mods backing not banning the most conservitive guy on the board...But I still won, because while they wanted to, they knew I had a better argument for him..Man I hated him to lol

people fear terrorist...you like terrorist?

yay for out of context game as well lol

also who did anyone here "fear" that was banned? I doubt anyone...feel free to PM that one :)

Hell pocket, I am a terrorist, a domestic one of course
according to our Attorney General

we should stop talking about the banned topic or the thread might get locked

plus we have gone and highjacked this poor guys thread

sorry new person, for highjacking!

Werbung:
@All: Thanks for the welcome. I promise I won't go and get banned. Unless I think of something really offensive that I just *have* to say.

In response to questions, I was trying to "howdy" my way back into an American dominated crowd. I hope my folksy disguise worked. I will probably be living out here another few years, not really sure. If anyone wants to talk international politics, I am pretty opinionated about Swiss minarets. And I don't like their grocery stores. :)

Back