Another one of Biden's stupid plans

Werbung:
so you think separating parents and children is a good idea? wow, you're pathetic. I hope you don't have kids.

so you agree its a bad idea and trump did it but victims shouldn't be compensated? wow, pathetic

so you think its ok to hurt people and then walk away from that. wow. pathetic.

so you think its ok to hurt people and then walk away from that. wow. pathetic.
Well I have hurt a few people in fights and walked away not caring. And I have broken a few hearts also. Not to mention the people I put in jail .
It also appears I am responsible for for your butt hurt and could care less about it.
I think you and Boris are both suffering from a obsession of some type you have on me .S9 lets get that out of the way.
Recently I posted about how democrats suffer more from mental illness . I really think the 2 of you need some help .

Well I have hurt a few people in fights and walked away not caring. And I have broken a few hearts also. Not to mention the people I put in jail .
It also appears I am responsible for for your butt hurt and could care less about it.
I think you and Boris are both suffering from a obsession of some type you have on me .S9 lets get that out of the way.
Recently I posted about how democrats suffer more from mental illness . I really think the 2 of you need some help .
Your first paragraph is stunningly arrogant not to mention how spurious it us.

Your first paragraph is stunningly arrogant not to mention how spurious it us.
Glad you enjoy it. The last person I sent to jail was a young liberal who claimed obung hole would set him free . he was fighting with another officer who was trying to take him into custody. The officer was on the ground holding his legs legs as the guy was trying to get to the officers gun.
I cloths lined him and then stuck my forearm across his neck and explained how I would hurt him if he didn't stop what he was doing. He had been trespassed on school property before. We also found almost 1 ounce of coke broken up 8nto 1 gram packets. He went to jail for felony trespassing assaulting a officer and possession with intent to sale and resisting arrest. He ended up folding like a cheap blanket in a cheap motel on his supplier when he realized how much time he was about to do.. IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR MY RETIREMENT ON MY LAST DAY.

De fund democrats blue lives matter.

Werbung:
Glad you enjoy it. The last person I sent to jail was a young liberal who claimed obung hole would set him free . he was fighting with another officer who was trying to take him into custody. The officer was on the ground holding his legs legs as the guy was trying to get to the officers gun.
I cloths lined him and then stuck my forearm across his neck and explained how I would hurt him if he didn't stop what he was doing. He had been trespassed on school property before. We also found almost 1 ounce of coke broken up 8nto 1 gram packets. He went to jail for felony trespassing assaulting a officer and possession with intent to sale and resisting arrest. He ended up folding like a cheap blanket in a cheap motel on his supplier when he realized how much time he was about to do.. IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR MY RETIREMENT ON MY LAST DAY.

De fund democrats blue lives matter.
The chance will never arise but i wish you would try that with me.

America is full of tough guys with their trousers full of shit.

Back