Another Racist remark by Harry Reid

steveox

Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) made news this week by making the outrageous claim that Republican opposition to Obama could be based on race.

On Friday, the Nevada Democrat told Las Vegas-based National Public Radio Affiliate KNPR that opponents do all they can to make the president’s agenda fail, saying hopes Republicans who oppose Obama do so “based on substance and not the fact that he’s an African American.”

Reid’s baseless racial attack was quickly challenged by Senator Tim Scott (R-SC):

Our country deserves more from those in Washington. I hope Senator Reid will realize the offensive nature of his remarks and apologize to those who disagree with the President’s policies because of one thing – they are hurting hardworking American families.

Reid should know better before dealing the race card. His aggressive support of progressive policies is preferentially harming blacks.

The economic hardship on blacks caused by policies advocated by Reid was clearly evident in Senator Scott’s video on President Obama’s energy policy.

Scott notes higher energy prices resulting from Obama’s failed energy policy is adversely impacting hard working American families, especially those in lower income brackets:

http://deneenborelli.com/2013/08/senator-harry-reid-is-the-real-racist/

So why isn't the Senate making Harry Reid step down from Senate majority leader? Well Democrats force Trent Lott to step down as Senate majority leader when he did the samething!

Werbung:
Because hes the senste majority leader.
So was Trent Lott when he was only making a Joke at Strom Thumonds birthday speech. Liberals can get racist and sexist and nothing would be done about it. But when Conservatives get racist and sexist they get the boot. Like HBO wont fire Bill Maher nor MSNBC wont fire Chris Mathews. But MSNBC fired Pat Bucanon and NPR fired Juan Williams for their comments.

because its true

Yeah...because Obama is doing such a great job as POTUS, any criticism of him must be based in racism. :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

Sadly the things the left believes are so unreal as to border on insanity. They must hate their political opponents, otherwise they might not vote for liberal Ds. Keep that hate a comin'....

Here is a nice summary of BO's presidency. I guess some people see this as progress.

• The poverty rate increased from 39.8 million to over 47 million, an increase from 13.2% to 15.7%
• Americans on food stamps increased from 31.5 million to 46.4 million
• 7.8% unemployment
• Employment dropped from 60.6% to 58.6%
• Only 47% Americans have full-time jobs
• Median income dropped 4.1% during the recovery or down about $4000 per family
• Federal expenditures increased from $2.9 trillion to $3.79 trillion
• The annual deficit climbed from $484.4 BILLION to $1.327 TRILLION
• National debt went from $10.69 trillion to over $16 trillion
• Oil production decreased 14% on federal lands
• Gas prices went from $1.84 a gallon in Jan 2009 to $3.84 a gallon in Sept 2012
• The first ever U.S. credit downgrade in history
• The highest corporate tax rate in the world at 39.5%
• A failed foreign policy of Leading from Behind
• Increased instability around the world
• Iran getting closer to being a nuclear nation
• A diminished global reputation
• Ft. Hood Shooting as “workplace violence”
• Obamacare
• Solyndra
• Fast and Furious
• Benghazi
• National Intelligence Leaks
• IRS scandal & election manipulation
• AP scandal
• DOJ investigation of Fox reporter James Risen
• NSA data collection expansion
• THE WORST RECOVERY IN AMERICAN HISTORY

So was Trent Lott when he was only making a Joke at Strom Thumonds birthday speech. Liberals can get racist and sexist and nothing would be done about it. But when Conservatives get racist and sexist they get the boot. Like HBO wont fire Bill Maher nor MSNBC wont fire Chris Mathews. But MSNBC fired Pat Bucanon and NPR fired Juan Williams for their comments.
Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen’s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A federal judge Monday threw out race discrimination claims by a former Savannah restaurant manager whose lawsuit against Paula Deen has already cost the celebrity cook a valuable chunk of her culinary empire.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All rational thinking Americans are aware of the racist double standards that exist within the MSM, the White House and leftist liberals.

However, you have to take into consideration just who Harry Reid and others are speaking to when they make comments like this. Allow me to clarify the IQ level of the sheeple these leftist are speaking to.

And another .....

And, of course all of our favorite ....

Now, ..... just because these sheeple are all black does not reflect in any way that all low IQ/information supporters of Obama are black. All though, race is certainly a common factor these people share, it is not the most common factor.

The most common factor they all share is a low IQ. Low/no information about any topic of political discussion. This is also very evident in some of our members right here on this forum.

So, don't be surprised or discouraged when people like are low/no information sheeple friend PoS or trap come on here defending their messiah and singing communist praises to him or even parroting verbatim what people like Harry Reid and others say.

It simply clarifies the lack of IQ and information these Obamadrones are suffering from. There is no logical reason to debate with an irrational mind. It would be more appropriate, in my opinion, to offer pity.

The most common factor they all share is a low IQ. Low/no information about any topic of political discussion. This is also very evident in some of our members right here on this forum.

So, don't be surprised or discouraged when people like are low/no information sheeple friend PoS or trap come on here defending their messiah and singing communist praises to him or even parroting verbatim what people like Harry Reid and others say.

It simply clarifies the lack of IQ and information these Obamadrones are suffering from. There is no logical reason to debate with an irrational mind. It would be more appropriate, in my opinion, to offer pity.

I have come to the conclusion that DELETED FOR PERSONAL ATTACK

Now, I was not even going to comment on this thread since I figured it was just more nonsense from the right wing lunatic fringe just as the Lott deal was nonsense from the left wing lunatic fringe. I will say, as I have in other forums, one can thank God people like you will never be in charge. Even dogs would fear one such as you should you ever become a "dog catcher" much as sheep fear Montana "men".

As to the post by gipper about Obama's "accomplishments", could you be honest enough to admit that most of that was inherited from the Bush policies (Bush promoted using food stamps), or would that be too much to ask of such a partisan forum?

As to the post by gipper about Obama's "accomplishments", could you be honest enough to admit that most of that was inherited from the Bush policies (Bush promoted using food stamps), or would that be too much to ask of such a partisan forum?

How about you admitting that Obama has made things much worse than what the fool Bush did?

Blaming Bush for the failures of the current regime is foolishness. Bush was bad. Obama is very very bad. Agreed?

How about you admitting that Obama has made things much worse than what the fool Bush did?

Blaming Bush for the failures of the current regime is foolishness. Bush was bad. Obama is very very bad. Agreed?

Show me what you consider bad, ok? Obamacare? EPA regulations? Taxes? Just what has Obama done that you consider bad?

Now, after you find the answer to that show me where I said Bush was responsible for anything other then his own failures save for what he left Obama. Unemployment was going up at the rate of approximately 800,000 jobs a month under Bush. That has ended. And as they went on unemployment then the need for food stamps went up since fuel prices were going up even though oil production has increased 20%. Now there is expanded drilling in the Gulf, and thoughts of deep water drilling off shore along the Pacific Coast. Did you know that refined fuel is now our number one export, and we the American consumer are paying for it.

Use of coal? Natural gas is replacing coal since it is cheaper, and cleaner. And it is not because of any new regulations. It is because back in 1975 when the clean air act went into effect numerous coal fired plants were "grandfathered" in. Now that 40 year exemption is coming to an end, and the energy companies are going to natural gas. And sports fishermen like me here in Oregon are glad to see it go. Virtually every lake, an driver, including the Columbia, is polluted with mercury, and other residue, from that damn plant. It is carried on the wind, and dumped all over the place. A recent study just released here in Southern Deschutes County, Central Oregon, found that 85% of the ground water, and wells, contain 25% pollutants including herbicides, pesticides, etc. And this is timber land, not farming land, or industrial land.

So, until you provide me with some rational information as to the how "bad" Obama is, I will reserve judgement. There are numerous things he has done, like his appointments while the Senate is out/in (who knows with their rules), and some others. However, if you were to study the history of the Imperial Presidency you will find they are not as bad as some others, and not as good.

Then too, as I said, I support the mini-Archism form of government Jefferson supported.

http://libertariansmile.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/jefferson-mini-archism-the-ward-republic/

“…It is by dividing and subdividing these republics from the great national one down through all its subordinations, until it ends in the administration of every man’s farm by himself; by placing under every one what his own eye may superintend, that all will be done for the best…”–Jefferson

Show me what you consider bad, ok? Obamacare? EPA regulations? Taxes? Just what has Obama done that you consider bad?

Oh brother. Are you blind? Have you paid any attention to what has occurred in our nation these past 4-5 years?

Take a look at the list I posted above. That might enlighten you, but I suspect not.

If you are unaware of how bad the economy is after the so called Great Recession ended three years ago, I can't help you.

Have you bothered to look at the deficit and national debt? Do the many scandals mean nothing to you?

Oh brother. Are you blind? Have you paid any attention to what has occurred in our nation these past 4-5 years?

Take a look at the list I posted above. That might enlighten you, but I suspect not.

If you are unaware of how bad the economy is after the so called Great Recession ended three years ago, I can't help you.

Have you bothered to look at the deficit and national debt? Do the many scandals mean nothing to you?
obama-devil-worshipper-24.jpg

You see, here is your problem. I asked you for an example as to how Obama, not Democrats, or Republicans, have destroyed the economy. You have no answers so you act as if everyone but you is "blind". Do you want me to go through each of your "list", and show how foolish you are to blame that on Obama? EVERY investigation into the so-called scandals has found no direct link to Obama, just his hirelings, or some Democrat like the IRS scandal. Benghazi? What did that have to do with Obama when it was the Republicans you supported who were trying to cut funding for security? I had ot laugh in sorrow when McCain spoke of his "friend" Chris Stevens, and how he had told him of the need for more security. What did McCain do for his "friend"? NOTHING. Now it is somehow Obama's fault. Why, if a horse shits during a parade it is Obama's fault.

Yeah, we all know the old saw of "The buck stops here", however, these are complicated times, and no man, not even you, could be expected to know everything that is going on. However, ones like you will be sure to swallow the propaganda from your preferred pundit.

EDITED FOR PERSONAL ATTACK

Werbung:
You see, here is your problem. I asked you for an example as to how Obama, not Democrats, or Republicans, have destroyed the economy. You have no answers so you act as if everyone but you is "blind". Do you want me to go through each of your "list", and show how foolish you are to blame that on Obama? EVERY investigation into the so-called scandals has found no direct link to Obama, just his hirelings, or some Democrat like the IRS scandal. Benghazi? What did that have to do with Obama when it was the Republicans you supported who were trying to cut funding for security? I had ot laugh in sorrow when McCain spoke of his "friend" Chris Stevens, and how he had told him of the need for more security. What did McCain do for his "friend"? NOTHING. Now it is somehow Obama's fault. Why, if a horse shits during a parade it is Obama's fault.

Yeah, we all know the old saw of "The buck stops here", however, these are complicated times, and no man, not even you, could be expected to know everything that is going on. However, ones like you will be sure to swallow the propaganda from your preferred pundit.

EDITED FOR PERSONAL ATTACK

The list I posted above is VERY specific.

You condemn others on this forum for being right wing partisans, while you are a left wing partisan. Do you fail to see the contradiction?

Back