Another Reason i hate cops

steveox

Now Where were they? No where to stop this guy. Ill tell you what they were doing

img_home.png

motorcycle-speedtrap.jpg

Doing this **** instead of pulling over guy driving on wrong way on a highway. This is Exactly why i cheer and clap on the news when i hear a cop gets shot!

Werbung:
I have seen your name here a few tmes now and you seem like a likable enough guy so far. I hope you don't take undue offense at what I am going to say. But your comments are pretty extreme. I am however commenting only on the words you post and not on you as a person.

Taking joy in someone else's pain is despicable. Hating police because you disagree with their priorities is not logical and probably causes more discord in your life than in anyone else's.

That being said I agree that their priorities are skewed toward "fund raising" than toward catching bad guys. Maybe if we paid more in local taxes and less in federal taxes the police could be less worried about their budgets.

Taking joy in someone else's pain is despicable. Hating police because you disagree with their priorities is not logical and probably causes you more discord in your life than in anyone else's.

Hey Doctor, I think he could use some medical/mental help. Can you administer to him?

Hey Doctor, I think he could use some medical/mental help. Can you administer to him?

I would not want to comment on the mental health needs of another member as that would be rude. Unless of course my intent was to assist them to seek the help they need = that would be loving. Was that your intent?

It has been a long time since I was here and I don't remember Steveox from that time. Based on what I have seen so far (and I have not looked) I have no reason to suggest to him that he would benefit from counseling for any mental illness.

By coincidence I do have a degree as a kind of doctor (a PsyD) but my name here refers to the fact hat I like the TV show "Dr. Who."

In Other words hes an astronaut. Theyre Docs in NASA theyre called docs in science. He studies planets,stars and the universe. I hope Dr Who invents energy we can travel to other planets like Star Trek. We need a Starship holds over 2000 people. And find another Earth.

Werbung:
Back