Another Trump Failure

Old_Trapper70

Lets see him take credit for this, :ROFLMAO:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/americans-jobs-headed-mexico-once-100000109.html

"AfterDonald Trump’s election, the flow of manufacturers setting up shop south of the border dwindled to a trickle.Ford Motor Co. and Carrier Corp., caught in Trump’s Twitter crosshairs, scrapped plans to move jobs to Mexico in two very public examples of the slowdown.

But now the pace is picking back up.Illinois Tool Works Inc. will close an auto-parts plant in Mazon, Illinois, this month and head to Ciudad Juarez. Triumph Group Inc. is reducing the Spokane, Washington, workforce that makes fiber-composite parts for Boeing Co. aircraft and moving production to Zacatecas and Baja California. TE Connectivity Ltd. is shuttering a pressure-sensor plant in Pennsauken, New Jersey, in favor of a facility in Hermosillo."

Werbung:
I read an article similar to yours this morning on the BBC, another manufacturer was transferring its production to Taco Land. They paid the US guys 25/hour and the Mexicans $3/hour - they brought the Mexicans up to... wherever it was to be trained by the guys they were replacing!

I read an article similar to yours this morning on the BBC, another manufacturer was transferring its production to Taco Land. They paid the US guys 25/hour and the Mexicans $3/hour - they brought the Mexicans up to... wherever it was to be trained by the guys they were replacing!

Sad, but should have been expected! And I bet they won't have any problem finding Americans to move there to train the Mexicans! After all, what a deal to get an US salary for a few years while living in a much lower cost of living area!

So. . .not only will we continue to lose our manufacturing, but we may lose our highly qualified people to other countries.

Didn't I read that two Houston surgeons were being deported? I will have to research that to give the source!
There it is. . .apparently they got a "temporary stay!"

Two Houston doctors facing removal by Immigration officials are ...
www.chron.com/news/.../Immigration-officials-threaten-to-remove-two-11039471.ph.

Werbung:

I thought I had posted this story some time back. Its not just Mexico, it is actually here in the States:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/are-u-s-jobs-vulnerable-to-workers-with-h-1b-visas/

Back