Aoc at a bbq

Werbung:
another pathetic sexual fantasy post from our resident creepy moron. lol

do you fantasize about her eating your sausage? apparently so..and you post about it here. lol

another pathetic sexual fantasy post from our resident creepy moron. lol

do you fantasize about her eating your sausage? apparently so..and you post about it here. lol
O come on hard ass lighten up its a joke . you cried its disrespectful and UN American but franklin told the first political joke in 1754. And I do not hear you crying about trump jokes .

O come on hard ass lighten up its a joke . you cried its disrespectful and UN American but franklin told the first political joke in 1754. And I do not hear you crying about trump jokes .

well, i can see the "joke" part of it, actually.

my comment was how you look at that and fantasize about aoc doing that for you. lol.
this has nothing to do with aoc and yet you couldn't stop yourself from posting it and making it about her. lol

but do explain why you chose to fantasize about this being aoc. you have evidence she did this? no? lol

its not even a political cartoon, yet you couldn't stop yourself from making it one. lol.

It's the same reason Trump attacks desantis. He sees him as a threat.
The old guy attacks AOC because she's a woman, a Democrat and a threat.

Werbung:
If you say so mr Eichmann

not only do I say so, your posts do.

the original cartoon was a sex joke, having nothing to do with politics, let alone aoc.

you couldn't stop your obsession from making it out aoc (in your mind anyway) and posting it. lol.

everyone can see that.

Back