apples and milk

Pandora

Does anyone remember when the First President Bush did not know the cost of a gallon of milk? How the media attacked him for being out of touch?

I love when there are comparisons on the left side

obama tried to buy 4 apples for a dollar, his secret service guy had to pay the rest of the price after obama gave his dollar and walked away, but I highly doubt anyone will hear much about it unless they watch Jimmy Fallon who made a joke about it.

Now the lefties on the forum can tell me why its not the same :)

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2010/09/20/obama-price-apple/

Werbung:
You see what Obama did was Shopifting. Now if i did that they call the god damn police on me. This is another way Democrasts use this phase ( Do as i say,Not as i do )

Werbung:
You see what Obama did was Shopifting. Now if i did that they call the god damn police on me. This is another way Democrasts use this phase ( Do as i say,Not as i do )

No, it was not shoplifting. I bet he thought the apples were worth 50-75 cents, I bet he thought he was giving a tip as well as paying for his apples.

Point is, he is obviously out of touch to what the cost of basic things are, had he been a republican we would all know about it and the media would all be attacking him like they did Bush 1 over the cost of milk,

Back