Are Christian against Christians

Every person is born an agnostic. You were infected by your parents soon after.
You're just another delusional godbotherer.
I only can give you their words

But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
1 Cor 15:38-39 (NKJV)

But everyone shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.
Jer 31:30 (NKJV)

As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
Romans 9:13 (NKJV)

You are considered a type of man, you are Esau one of the world, and your mind is of the world you can not change from who you are, in other words, you are called a sinner-man

Werbung:
I only can give you their words

But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
1 Cor 15:38-39 (NKJV)

But everyone shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.
Jer 31:30 (NKJV)

As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
Romans 9:13 (NKJV)

You are considered a type of man, you are Esau one of the world, and your mind is of the world you can not change from who you are, in other words, you are called a sinner-man

Tell some little kids that. They are gullible enough to believe it.

Tell some little kids that. They are gullible enough to believe it.
to the point
you will die in your sins, why because you constantly say I have no sin, you did nothing wrong, you think you do not have answers to anyone, and you are under the law of sin, what does this mean, it means when the time comes you will give an account your entire life, to one who gave you your life, make no mistake, you have free will, but like everything there is an end.
the law in which are in is your own doing, you can not blame anyone for your demise, meaning your death, stop blaming people for your action, you are an adult you are responsible, for whatever you did in life, if someone is trying to help you, just say thank you.

Picture3 - Copy.jpg
"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--
because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)

YOU HAVE BLASPHEMES against the Holy Spirit for the last time
door-blood.jpg
And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe
that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:23-24 (NKJV)

to the point
you will die in your sins, why because you constantly say I have no sin, you did nothing wrong, you think you do not have answers to anyone, and you are under the law of sin, what does this mean, it means when the time comes you will give an account your entire life, to one who gave you your life, make no mistake, you have free will, but like everything there is an end.
the law in which are in is your own doing, you can not blame anyone for your demise, meaning your death, stop blaming people for your action, you are an adult you are responsible, for whatever you did in life, if someone is trying to help you, just say thank you.

View attachment 7531
"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--
because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)

YOU HAVE BLASPHEMES against the Holy Spirit for the last time
View attachment 7532
And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe
that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:23-24 (NKJV)
Rave on delusional godbotherer. No one's listening to you.

Rave on delusional godbotherer. No one's listening to you.
you are
this is not me Dumb dumb this is He who you are talking about

Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
Romans 2:1-3 (NKJV)

But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart, you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
Romans 2:5-6 (NKJV)

you are
this is not me Dumb dumb this is He who you are talking about

Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
Romans 2:1-3 (NKJV)

But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart, you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
Romans 2:5-6 (NKJV)
Cut the religious shit. You've got nothing but Delusions. Grow up.

Cut the religious shit. You've got nothing but Delusions. Grow up.
the title of this forum is about different Cultures about all life and various of Religion Why can you just respect that
Your words just show that you do not love yourself, and others
the bible is 2,000 years old, it's about you
name calling well it just comes back to you,
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words, thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matt 12:35-37 (KJV)

the title of this forum is about different Cultures about all life and various of Religion Why can you just respect that
Your words just show that you do not love yourself, and others
the bible is 2,000 years old, it's about you
name calling well it just comes back to you,
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words, thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matt 12:35-37 (KJV)
Here we go. When you exhaust your pathetic justifications for your hideous beliefs you issue the obligatory threats that some silly god will deal with me.
You've got no proof of anything. You're a delusional godbotherer.

Here we go. When you exhaust your pathetic justifications for your hideous beliefs you issue the obligatory threats that some silly god will deal with me.
You've got no proof of anything. You're a delusional godbotherer.
I don't need proof, nor I do need at any time to justify myself to any human
R (93).gif

"Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die.
Ezek 18:3-4​

I don't need proof, nor I do need at any time to justify myself to any human
View attachment 7562

"Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die.
Ezek 18:3-4​
You're just another delusional godbotherer. Stick with your Bible you fool. Heaven would full of nutters like you.

You're just another delusional godbotherer. Stick with your Bible you fool. Heaven would full of nutters like you.
We are fools for Christ's sake, but we are wise in Christ; we are weak, but we are strong; we are honorable, but we are despised.
1 Cor 4:10 (KJV)

We are fools for Christ's sake, but we are wise in Christ; we are weak, but we are strong; we are honorable, but we are despised.
1 Cor 4:10 (KJV)
All you do is quote Bible passages. Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

Tell that shit to little kids. They'll buy it.

All you do is quote Bible passages. Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

Tell that shit to little kids. They'll buy it.
greetings
I don't respond with Profanity, because you are under the influence of Satan, but it is not you

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Eph 6:12 (ASV)

Men under the influence of Satan
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offense unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Matt 16:23 (KJV)

Cardinal thoughts

For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be: and they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Romans 8:6-8 (ASV)

meaning Peter was influenced by Satan, as men are, but if you are kind, and ask intelligent questions, then I will give you the same.
I give you the words because of irrational behavior, if you give respect to others then things can change, it is up to you

R (40).jpeg

as I may defend myself this is what I do
Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:11 (ASV)

Wherefore take up the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil days, and, having done all, to stand.
Stand, therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
withal taking up the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil one.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints,
Eph 6:13-18 (ASV)

there is a future on the rise you be part of it, or be Satan's puppets
you lost is love in your life

Werbung:
Here we go again. Blame iron Satan as if it's real.

You're the stupid puppet with your belief in resurrections and other shit.
I only give you these words
And Jesus said, For judgment, I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
John 9:39-41 (KJV)

I have no more to say to you

door-blood.jpg

Back