Are Christian against Christians

I only give you these words
And Jesus said, For judgment, I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
John 9:39-41 (KJV)

I have no more to say to you

View attachment 7585
Jesus said my arse yet people are expected to ruin their lives for believing in some ancient book full of lies and myths.

I wish you would piss off and never return. You're just another brain dead delusional godbotherer.

Werbung:
Jesus said my arse yet people are expected to ruin their lives for believing in some ancient book full of lies and myths.

I wish you would piss off and never return. You're just another brain dead delusional godbotherer.
Stalin hated the Bible. Hitler hated Christians. Kim Jong Un murders Christians. Hillary considers Christian conservatives deplorable. But when Jesus takes His elect off earth all 'hell' will break loose, and then there will be great sorrow for those left behind.

Stalin hated the Bible. Hitler hated Christians. Kim Jong Un murders Christians. Hillary considers Christian conservatives deplorable. But when Jesus takes His elect off earth all 'hell' will break loose, and then there will be great sorrow for those left behind.
Hitler was a Catholic and never denounced his faith.

Hilary did not say Christians specially. Just republicans.

Jesus won't be taking anyone anywhere but that aside I wish he collect you soon.
To keep you is no use, to lose you is no loss.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

No, Hillary did not say all Republicans except Christians are deplorable. She implied all Republicans are deplorable, including Christians. She knows many Republicans are Christian conservatives she despises. Don't make excuses for her hate-filled Freudian slips.

Jesus won't be taking anyone anywhere but that aside I wish he collect you soon.
Luke 13

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

No, Hillary did not say all Republicans except Christians are deplorable. She implied all Republicans are deplorable, including Christians. She knows many Republicans are Christian conservatives she despises. Don't make excuses for her hate-filled Freudian slips.

Luke 13

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
You proven I'm right.

honestly no idea what this is about? certainly there have been many examples over the years of christians fighting each other, and many disagreements on "true christianity".

honestly no idea what this is about? certainly there have been many examples over the years of christians helping each other, and many agreements on "true christianity".

Wrong on every count.

Since 1990 there is no excuse for being as uninformed as you are. We know with utter certainty that Hitler was not Christian, had no faith, and planned to destroy Christianity

The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed.

— Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939

in a series of private conversations in 1941, Hitler states:

Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure... it's not opportune to hurl ourselves now into a struggle with the Churches. The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble. All that's left is to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic."
— Adolf Hitler, in Hitler's Table Talk, pp. 33, 59

Ernst Hanfstaengl was a German-American businessman and intimate friend of Hitler. He eventually fell out of favour with Hitler, however, and defected from Nazi Germany to the United States. He later described Hitler to be an atheist to all intents and purposes by the time I got to know him: Hanfstaengl, Ernst (2011). Hitler: The Memoir of the Nazi Insider Who Turned Against the Fuhre

He was to all intents and purposes an atheist by the time.
— Ernst Hanfstaengl

Wrong on every count.

Since 1990 there is no excuse for being as uninformed as you are. We know with utter certainty that Hitler was not Christian, had no faith, and planned to destroy Christianity.
Don't tell me about uninformed you moron.
Here is a direct cut from wiki which you can access to become informed.

Hitler was born to a practicing Catholic mother, Klara Hitler, and was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church; his father, Alois Hitler, was a free-thinker and skeptical of the Catholic Church. In 1904, he was confirmed at the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Linz, Austria, where the family lived.
The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed.

— Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939.
How is that relevant.
in a series of private conversations in 1941, Hitler states:

Ernst Hanfstaengl was a German-American businessman and intimate friend of Hitler. He eventually fell out of favour with Hitler, however, and defected from Nazi Germany to the United States. He later described Hitler to be an atheist to all intents and purposes by the time I got to know him: Hanfstaengl, Ernst (2011). Hitler: The Memoir of the Nazi Insider Who Turned Against the Fuhre
Your quote is bullshit.
Here's some more easily accessed info idiot. Hitler organised this.

Physical DescriptionMetal belt buckle with "Gott Mit Uns" (God with Us) inscribed on surface with Nazi Symbol and Swastika in center.

I accept you pitiful apology you big mouthed ignoramus.

Don't tell me about uninformed you moron.
Here is a direct cut from wiki which you can access to become informed.

Hitler was born to a practicing Catholic mother, Klara Hitler, and was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church; his father, Alois Hitler, was a free-thinker and skeptical of the Catholic Church. In 1904, he was confirmed at the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Linz, Austria, where the family lived.

How is that relevant.

Your quote is bullshit.
Here's some more easily accessed info idiot. Hitler organised this.

Physical DescriptionMetal belt buckle with "Gott Mit Uns" (God with Us) inscribed on surface with Nazi Symbol and Swastika in center.

I accept you pitiful apology you big mouthed ignoramus.
Lefties see wicked leftist leaders as gods and wicked murderers like Hitler as typical Christians. Leftists are idiots.

1699354775791.png

Lefties see wicked leftist leaders as gods and wicked murderers like Hitler as typical Christians. Leftists are idiots.

View attachment 8684
You've missed the point dickhead.
The other idiot said Hitler had no religion and I proved him completely wrong. Now you chime in and ignorantly suggest lefties worship dictators. You've forgotten it was Trump who attempted to install fascism and he's a republican. Why don't you get some facts or increase your medication?
Better still, close your ignorant mouth.

You've missed the point dickhead.
The other idiot said Hitler had no religion and I proved him completely wrong. Now you chime in and ignorantly suggest lefties worship dictators. You've forgotten it was Trump who attempted to install fascism and he's a republican. Why don't you get some facts or increase your medication?
Better still, close your ignorant mouth.
Like so many leftist US politicians Hitler's religion was a sham.

Like so many leftist US politicians Hitler's religion was a sham.
He was born into Catholicism idiot. Like you were born into some crack pot god believing cult.

You never researched a word because of intolerance to history and your filthy religion says you must oppose facts that insult your hideous beliefs.

Werbung:
He was born into Catholicism idiot. Like you were born into some crack pot god believing cult.

You never researched a word because of intolerance to history and your filthy religion says you must oppose facts that insult your hideous beliefs.
Hitler and Biden were born into Catholicism, Hillary was born into Methodism, Obama was born into Islam, and so forth. Not much good has come from leftist fascists who were born into religion.

Back