Are The British really our friends? Or theryre just using us to protect them?

steveox

Ecuador Grants Asylum to Assange, Defying Britain

CARACAS, Venezuela — Ecuador forcefully rejected pressure from Britain and announced Thursday that it was granting political asylum to Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, who has been holed up for two months in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London trying to avoid extradition to Sweden.

The decision, citing the possibility that Mr. Assange could face “political persecution” or be sent to the United States to face the death penalty, escalated the unusually sharp strains between Ecuador and Britain, and drew an angry rebuttal from Sweden. The Ecuadorean move protects Mr. Assange from British arrest, but only on Ecuadorean territory, leaving him vulnerable if he tries to leave the embassy to head to an airport or train station.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/17/w...sange-stay-in-its-embassy.html?pagewanted=all

Im so sick of the British not doing the right thing like turn the Bad guys over to the U.S. Just like the lockerbie bomber was turned over back to libya instead to the U.S who killed over 11 Americans. Im tired of the Brits defying America. Im tired lof the brits playing international political games. Lets face The BRITS & THE FRENCH ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!! LETS BOYCOTT JAMES BOND MOVIES. Lets hurt london And DO NOT BUY ENGLISH MUFFIANS!! DO NOT BUY EARL GRAY TEA!! DO NOT RIDE ON BRITISH AIRWAYS !!! And ban British players from US OPEN Tournys like Golf and Tennis. Boycotts do work look at the French results when Bill OReilly call for all boycotts against the French because thery tell us we cant go to war by attack IRAQ. And better yet,,They did a good job waiting doing this after the Olympic Games otherwise OBAMA was gonna boycott the games if london didnt turn over Assange . You see theres a differance between 1980 and now? In 1980 the Soviets didnt wait until after Olympic Games and then invade Afgainstan. Thats how stupid the Soviets were. They should have waited after Olympic Games and . then Invade Afgainstan. You see that was very smart political move london did They waited unit after the Olympic Games and then. Let Assange.go. So LETS BOYCOTT LONDON!! Its time we break allies away from the Brits.Maybe we shouldnt have rescued Eurpoe from the Germans. and FDR Shouldnt been pals with Churchill I think Europe was better off with the Nazis occupying them!. So Lets make Peace with the Russians. Tell Vladmier Putin he has all our blessings to take Europe now. If he wants the U.K he can have them too. Its time for ALL OF EUROPE TO STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET!! DO NOT HELP THEM!! If they need a bailout then they bail themselves out NOT US!!!

Werbung:
Ecuador Grants Asylum to Assange, Defying Britain

CARACAS, Venezuela — Ecuador forcefully rejected pressure from Britain and announced Thursday that it was granting political asylum to Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, who has been holed up for two months in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London trying to avoid extradition to Sweden.

The decision, citing the possibility that Mr. Assange could face “political persecution” or be sent to the United States to face the death penalty, escalated the unusually sharp strains between Ecuador and Britain, and drew an angry rebuttal from Sweden. The Ecuadorean move protects Mr. Assange from British arrest, but only on Ecuadorean territory, leaving him vulnerable if he tries to leave the embassy to head to an airport or train station.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/17/w...sange-stay-in-its-embassy.html?pagewanted=all

Im so sick of the British not doing the right thing like turn the Bad guys over to the U.S. Just like the lockerbie bomber was turned over back to libya instead to the U.S who killed over 11 Americans. Im tired of the Brits defying America. Im tired lof the brits playing international political games. Lets face The BRITS & THE FRENCH ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!! LETS BOYCOTT JAMES BOND MOVIES. Lets hurt london And DO NOT BUY ENGLISH MUFFIANS!! DO NOT BUY EARL GRAY TEA!! DO NOT RIDE ON BRITISH AIRWAYS !!! And ban British players from US OPEN Tournys like Golf and Tennis. Boycotts do work look at the French results when Bill OReilly call for all boycotts against the French because thery tell us we cant go to war by attack IRAQ. And better yet,,They did a good job waiting doing this after the Olympic Games otherwise OBAMA was gonna boycott the games if london didnt turn over Assange . You see theres a differance between 1980 and now? In 1980 the Soviets didnt wait until after Olympic Games and then invade Afgainstan. Thats how stupid the Soviets were. They should have waited after Olympic Games and . then Invade Afgainstan. You see that was very smart political move london did They waited unit after the Olympic Games and then. Let Assange.go. So LETS BOYCOTT LONDON!! Its time we break allies away from the Brits.Maybe we shouldnt have rescued Eurpoe from the Germans. and FDR Shouldnt been pals with Churchill I think Europe was better off with the Nazis occupying them!. So Lets make Peace with the Russians. Tell Vladmier Putin he has all our blessings to take Europe now. If he wants the U.K he can have them too. Its time for ALL OF EUROPE TO STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET!! DO NOT HELP THEM!! If they need a bailout then they bail themselves out NOT US!!!
Stevox, I do not know why you are attacking the British. They are closer to the USA than most other countries except Australia. They have supported the USA in most post WAR 2, conflicts. They were in Iraq and Afghanistan from the start.Of course all countries should look after its own interests first. They have agree to arrest Assange when he leaves the embassy. They have risk the hatred of of most South American countries by even saying that might raid the Ecuador Embassy. As one letter in an Australian newspaper said "Can you imagine what would happen if BRITAIN THREATENED TO STORM THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY OR THE CHINESE?." Assange is an Australian but we have done nothing to help him. As another letter said. "The absence of Australian government support for Julian Assange exposes AUSTRALIA AS UNCLE SAM'S LAP DOG". is that what you want Britain to become?

I want the U.K Fully cooperate with the U.S. Then have been playing political games with us. Like that lockerbie bomber for example, Theyre just like the French telling the U.S we cant attack IRAQ. If i was the President ill do anything to make Vladmier Putin happy. I rather Russia and U.S have good relationships than Europe. Russia has oil if the sold oil to America we can make the economy strong again.AND if i had a meeting with Putin he probily agree to gang up on China as well. With America and Russia as allies we can scare the hell out of Chna. And let Europe struggle. Let face it,,If Europe is left defenseless so what? They cant hurt us. Russia is dying,,And theyre weak if we turn Russia into an ally we can make this world very stong and China cant afford to mess with America or Russia. I wish i can talk to Putin but no one would give me his E-Mail i want to know what does Putin think about us and is it possible Russia can have a good friendship with America. Like Trading goods engery and science.

I want the U.K Fully cooperate with the U.S. Then have been playing political games with us. Like that lockerbie bomber for example, Theyre just like the French telling the U.S we cant attack IRAQ. If i was the President ill do anything to make Vladmier Putin happy. I rather Russia and U.S have good relationships than Europe. Russia has oil if the sold oil to America we can make the economy strong again.AND if i had a meeting with Putin he probily agree to gang up on China as well. With America and Russia as allies we can scare the hell out of Chna. And let Europe struggle. Let face it,,If Europe is left defenseless so what? They cant hurt us. Russia is dying,,And theyre weak if we turn Russia into an ally we can make this world very stong and China cant afford to mess with America or Russia. I wish i can talk to Putin but no one would give me his E-Mail i want to know what does Putin think about us and is it possible Russia can have a good friendship with America. Like Trading goods engery and science.

email-- vladimirputin.com
see links there

I thought Assange was supposed to go to Sweden to face rape charges. If they do get him would they extradite him to the US?

forget the whistleblower ctrap the guy is.charged with sex crimes in Sweden of all places. he needs to face justice for an actual crine.
stay focused.

The Brits say they'll nab him if he leaves that embassy--I hope they do.
The Swedes likely would ship him off to the USA and get rid of him for the problem he may cause being tried there.
Then we can put him with the other traitor--Manning and keep them both safely on the USMC base--where traitors belong.

I hope they try Manning as a Traitor and the other as an enemy agent working against the USA.
These two sorry assholes deserve to live out their lives under the constant guard of US Soldiers.

Hes gone! Hes in Ecuador! What are we supposed to do now? Send the Air Force and the Marines into Ecuador and invade them?

Hes gone! Hes in Ecuador! What are we supposed to do now? Send the Air Force and the Marines into Ecuador and invade them?

News says he is still in Britain--as of two hours ago.
Can't step outside of Embassy onto British soil--will be arrested johnny-on-the-spot.

Scottland is part of the U.K just like Northern Ireland is.

REALLY?
Since when???
Has Mary left the Throne???

He WAS tried in a Scottish court and the decision to release the bomber was a Scottish decision.
The crash occurred in Scotland.
It has to do with how the UK court system is set up, and what the charges are and where they are filed.
So the Brits said--to distance themselves from the agreement they essentially 'went along with'.
Money changed hands on this deal with Libya and Gaddafi

Werbung:
The Brits say they'll nab him if he leaves that embassy--I hope they do.
The Swedes likely would ship him off to the USA and get rid of him for the problem he may cause being tried there.
Then we can put him with the other traitor--Manning and keep them both safely on the USMC base--where traitors belong.

I hope they try Manning as a Traitor and the other as an enemy agent working against the USA.
These two sorry assholes deserve to live out their lives under the constant guard of US Soldiers.

they did perform a very valuable service exposing how the government has gotten far too lax protecting its information. in addition, we have too many idiots in positions of authority.

Back