Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

Werbung:
Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

What do you think of today's Democrats?
The term turns off some people including me. I really didn't know what woke was until I looked it up. The current movement seemed to have started from BLM in 2014 and expanded to other things. I found this definition:
"DeSantis' lawyers were forced by the court to define 'woke.' The lead lawyer described it as 'The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.'"

I will go with that. It sounds reasonable. But what remains is exactly what are the systematic injustices.

What do you think of today's Democrats?
You're really desperate to start threads about ridiculing democrats.
Is that the best you've got?
There was just as many republicans there also but we know they are all like you.

The term turns off some people including me. I really didn't know what woke was until I looked it up. The current movement seemed to have started from BLM in 2014 and expanded to other things. I found this definition:
"DeSantis' lawyers were forced by the court to define 'woke.' The lead lawyer described it as 'The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.'"

I will go with that. It sounds reasonable. But what remains is exactly what are the systematic injustices.

Let's make a Gentlemen's wager that you will eventually wonder how come today's woke generation now most closely resembles Dr. Utopia and no longer looks like their former selves nor their 1948 GOP countrymen in this cartoon.

Make Mine Freedom (1948)(9:27)​

Let's make a Gentlemen's wager that you will eventually wonder how come today's woke generation now most closely resembles Dr. Utopia and no longer looks like their former selves nor their 1948 GOP countrymen in this cartoon.
I know what Communism is. I have not seen a Dr Utopia in the woke generation.

Make Mine Freedom (1948)(9:27)​

Why are all these ratbag conspiracy theorists in America?

I know what Communism is. I have not seen a Dr Utopia in the woke generation.
Do you: hate Marxism, like Marxism, love Marxism, enjoy Marxist chic, think Marxism needs to be perfected?

I think Marxism is inherently flawed and despite the loss of 100 million lives to Marxist causes in the 100 years since the Bolshevik Revolution, it remains a threat to the world.

It can never work the way it looks on paper or in the imagination.

When Communists violate or attempt to override human nature to make people produce for the State the way they would if they were earning a paycheck, those attempts alters the relationship between the government and the people.

We own America. We are sovereigns.

Why would people want to give up their freedom to become subjects of any government???

Do you: hate Marxism, like Marxism, love Marxism, enjoy Marxist chic, think Marxism needs to be perfected?

I think Marxism is inherently flawed and despite the loss of 100 million lives to Marxist causes in the 100 years since the Bolshevik Revolution, it remains a threat to the world.

It can never work the way it looks on paper or in the imagination.

When Communists violate or attempt to override human nature to make people produce for the State the way they would if they were earning a paycheck, those attempts alters the relationship between the government and the people.

We own America. We are sovereigns.

Why would people want to give up their freedom to become subjects of any government???
You really are paranoid about this communist crap.
Who do you think your kidding?
There's never been any Marxist take over and there isn't in the future. You're simply connecting a Democrat with it for propaganda purposes. Grow up. You're brain dead.

You really are paranoid about this communist crap.
Who do you think your kidding?
There's never been any Marxist take over and there isn't in the future. You're simply connecting a Democrat with it for propaganda purposes. Grow up. You're brain dead.
If you didnt care, you wouldn't comment.

I don't care about a communist takeover and neither should you.
You really should seek treatment. You're off your head with paranoia about democrats. Apart from being poorly educated and know nothing about politics.

Werbung:
Bugger eat8ng boris
I don't care about a communist takeover and neither should you.
You really should seek treatment. You're off your head with paranoia about democrats. Apart from being poorly educated and know nothing about politics.
So why shouldnt he or anyone be concerned about it bugger eater

Back