Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

What do you think of today's Democrats?
The seeds of leftist rebellion and anarchy were planted in the worship of immorality in the 60s, and now the fruit is tearing America apart.

Werbung:
The seeds of leftist rebellion and anarchy were planted in the worship of immorality in the 60s, and now the fruit is tearing America apart.

i think if anything is tearing america apart its right wing lies about a stolen election, since that is so anti-american.

you know, something recent, not whining about something that is over 60 years old.

ps = "worship of immorality"? lol. you say the dumbest things

They don't really need to define it. All they have to do is say "woke" while bulging their eyes , furrowing their brow, and gritting their teeth.

Woke is the new condition or mindset of the Democrat Party (a party
which the Leftists hijacked and persuaded or enabled the regular Democrats to adopt.
I know what Communism is. I have not seen a Dr Utopia in the woke generation.
Then you are blinded somehow.

which the Leftists hijacked and persuaded or enabled the regular Democrats to adopt.

your definition is stupid. lol.

"democrats are woke" "what is woke" "its what democrats are" lol

Here is what eojeness means and that's why you don't like it.

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination". Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial justice, sexism and LGBT rights.

You're still unhappy about losing the election. Get some tissues.

i think if anything is tearing america apart its right wing lies about a stolen election, since that is so anti-american.

you know, something recent, not whining about something that is over 60 years old.

ps = "worship of immorality"? lol. you say the dumbest things
Denying the massive evidence of 2020 voting fraud is stupid, dishonest, and seditious.

Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination". Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial justice, sexism and LGBT rights.

Radicals of the sixties like Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Timothy Leary, Wade Rathke, Louis Farrakhan, Charles Manson and others
turned American young people away from God and toward amoral hedonism.

Modern Americans supporting wokism are generally racists haters of whites, cops, conservatives, Republicans and Bible-believing Christians. You know the ones. Hillary referred to all those the left hates as "basketsful of deplorables."

Radicals of the sixties like Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Timothy Leary, Wade Rathke, Louis Farrakhan, Charles Manson and others
We didnt think the sex, drugs, rock & roll and Disco Counter Cultures would lead to what we see today!

Modern Americans supporting wokism are generally racists haters of whites, cops, conservatives, Republicans and Bible-believing Christians. You know the ones. Hillary referred to all those the left hates as "basketsful of deplorables."
You don't even know what it means and it certainly is not related to democrats.
It shows your ignorance and hatred attempting to label anything to democrats.

When will you be meeting your maker? Do you need help with the fare?

Who gives a shit about your silly god. Grow up.

I can't help thinking you weren't actually around for Woodstock.

Let me put it this way: who killed that man at the Rolling Stones concert at Altamont. It was "Hells Angels" , not really rockers or Woodstock types. There was never a positive unity for the 60s hippies , it was all opposition, common hates.

Now they've moved to Oregon and the NorthWest and all libery is gone, You have to be an official hippie or you are nothing
Those in the public eye are mainly fakes and always have been.
Clinton: I didn't inhale

Werbung:
That's not how DeSantis' lawyer defined woke. - addressing systematic injustices. Why not?
Me blinded? I don't think so. In that video I much prefer the John Q Public point of view over Dr Utopia's.

Here is what Dr Utopia's formula promotes:
Give the government everything you have.
The government will forbid strikes and unions.
The state is the supreme court.
No more private property.
Promotes voter supression.
The state will control farm plans.
Control thought with constant repetition of memes.
Promote disunity, race hatred, religious intolerance

That seems more like what today's republicans embrace, especially the far right.
I am fervently against all of those points.

Back