Are we to weak for Revolution?

Irishone21

Why is there no source on the internet where one can watch and observe current presidential speeches and government action? We are becoming foreigners to our government, as most of us only have time to learn only increments of information about the government and only after something big happens. This is causing people to either divert their attention from politics, allowing the government to carry on corruption, or go crazy exposing corruption, after it fades out of the minds of the majority. The government could have prevented the tragedies on September 11th, and many believe contributed to some of the destruction.

My brother recently added information on my MYSPACE about the NWO, an impending police state, and the weakening of our economy and instinctively I erased it because all the shocking corruptions of our government almost seemed like scam. It was so astonishing, that it almost puts you in denial.

If we remain ignorant and fall a victim to the seemingly patriotic, conservative persona, we will lose our identities, and our influence will rapidly diminish. Although most already know about this, if you would like to learn the other side to our government refer to Alex Jones, or the revolutionary Jay Mick to become enlightened. You can also go to infowars.com. If anyone else knows a better site to go to, I would appreciate it if you inform me.

The point being is high tech security is using terrorism as an excuse, exploiting the weakness of society that resulted from the downfall of democracy, where technology helped weaken the influence of the people. By no means should we remain supportive of a government that is anything but virtuous. If our mentality is fooled by the majority opinion, we are abdicating to a dishonorable force. If you are conscious of the dangers of increasingly enhancing security, where your personal life is no longer an option, then you to would begin to fight for a revolution. Many of you fear you have more to lose then gain by a revolution, but I assure you, you are wrong, as long as we put our personal lives aside, resurrect the American spirit and unite, there is no way we will lose, or be denied.

I realize every individual must be convinced for we are not tied together as people of an aristocracy are, but the more we unite, the easier it will be to suppress the tyrannical majority. Subconsciously, people don’t believe in the war, but considering we are in denial that the provokers of terrorism are the American government, we refuse to actively voice our opinion, standing against the government.

The republicans are sincere about stressing the importance of security for we have embarked on dangerous missions, like stationing troops and acting offensively in regards to force, where we should be acting offensively in regards to diplomacy. Now, the conservative government fears that it is too late to change action, for their military mistakes have left them at a point of no return.

The only way we can get out of this historical error in administration is by uniting and fighting for a revolution, which doesn’t have to be violent. We need to separate ourselves from the conservatives who fear they are due for revenge. With that being said, have courage, focus on the Revolution and join the fight against the empire.

www.myspace.com/zmcbride

Werbung:
It is unfortunate that you have to bring this up. People today simply believe that their gov is corrupt, and rightfully so. Problem is, they think that they cannot do anything about it. We are used to our news served up by agenda pushing pukes that have sold their integrity for their 8 pieces of silver, the situation room in the case of Adolf Blitzer. Politics is a mere 30 second plip vert on the way to or from one of their jobs.It's a cleaver plot that has been played on the American people for a long time. They made the women in this country that only by joining the work force can they become more than a second class person. Hell, now if they don't work families suffer. They make it seem that keeping up with the Jones isn't good enough. We must borrow more and more just to survive. Homes are now mansions, where I live, an upper middle class neighborhood, homes are selling for around 500K. Thats nuts! Cars are more than transportation, there a 15~60 thousand dollar loan. Collages are a whole other mess. Today we are involved with wars and a failing foreign policy that is costing trillions. Still people look at a blue sky, green grass, and care a less about the state of their country. Time for a revolution, I would say were past that time.

If we still had the spirit to unite, we could successfully appease our government, making them more compliant to the needs of the people. Might as well start gathering people online as that has become the last hope for democracy, despite it taking part in its downfall.

If we still had the spirit to unite, we could successfully appease our government, making them more compliant to the needs of the people. Might as well start gathering people online as that has become the last hope for democracy, despite it taking part in its downfall.

Here is an article that I bumped into. I think that you may enjoy it.
LEADERLESS RESISTANCE
Please let me know what you think.

Only when the people as a whole have nothing due to gov actions will their be revolution. Hell even then there may not be one.

What makes you not want to join the path to a more virtuous government that is able to unite the states rather then the military desiring war, and the citizenry desiring peace? It is up to citizenry to demand peace before their influence completely diminishes.

Circular logic is used to deter revolutions. As internet has become the prime source for association, people are assigned a job that targets revolutionaries and strives to divert the attention of the masses from the reality of the possibility.

If we still had the spirit to unite, we could successfully appease our government, making them more compliant to the needs of the people. We may as well start gathering people online as that has become the last hope for democracy, despite it taking part in its downfall.

The NWO seeks to augment the power of the government, thus decreasing the power of the people. That is why I express liberality because; liberals tend to want to expand the rights of the people more than conservatives. Some are so content with America that they become apathetic about the government, assuming that the government will know how to handle things, which in turn gives the government room and time to hide their fault, making imperfection in our government less discernable for those that suspect usually stand against the majority, which is content.

In times of war, in democratic societies, people become fond of centralized government, for it is more capable of acting quick.

Considering the equality of condition, men in America are powerless as individuals. Individuals are weak, and considering they can't find assistance from their fellow citizens, they look to the government, whether deceptive or honest, supporting them unconditionally.

This is what the government loves, for it strengthens their power, making us subjects left to be manipulated by a protracted illusion of the majority, to which if we oppose, we encounter great condensation.

We refuse to commit to Revolution because we are so caught up in our own personal affairs that we will do anything, even become precarious, sacrificing our rights for tranquility, to protect our property, and preserve our liberty, to which as a result of war, we are losing.

We need to become aware that our government is putting us at risk for prolonged warfare in which will disturb this tranquility we so aptly hold onto. If we don’t separate ourselves from the government, we will become subservient to a tyrannical force, causing us to lose our crowns to which we handed over in order to protect our wellbeing from being jeopardized.

In America there are the apathetic, the Revolutionaries (and/or leaders), the rulers, and the sheep to which the rulers strategically use to their own advantage, distorting their opinions with patriotic vernacular, and condemning (to that of the Muslim world) journalism and behind the scenes reprogramming, such as evoking the hatred in soldiers, prior to war.

Our rulers are no worse than theirs… Although they brainwash people into violence, we brainwash people into ignorance. Both are opposite sides to the cave. The peacemaker, and/or, the son God, the aspiring candidate of peace, is where the solution is to be found, however, the arrogance of the American rulers and the resent of the Muslim rulers (the so-called terrorist) prevents both sides from confiding in the neutral middle man, who is free of hatred, thus keeping both sides of the cave diverging from the light in the middle, to which is the only way out of the cave. This is a war in the dark, and only a middle man can unite both sides, leading both sides to Glory... Peace is the pinnacle of Victory... Without an appropriate and neutral middle man victory is made impossible, as tragedy is made inevitable.

We don't need an ambassador of America; we need a ambassador of God... I am fit for proper negotiation.

I DON'T want an ambassador of God, and I'm sure millions of other people don't either.

I don't believe you have divine powers, and if you do, I don't believe its the Christian God you are talking to.

Religion is man made, religion can be abused AS A TOOL, and in todays world it is abused as a tool. It's one for doing exactly what you are trying to rebel against, keep people down, brainwash them, make them follow, stop revolution because of fear of not going to hell.

If you want people to break their shackles of any kind, doing it through religion is simply absoloute hypocrisy and irony.

I DON'T want an ambassador of God, and I'm sure millions of other people don't either.

I don't believe you have divine powers, and if you do, I don't believe its the Christian God you are talking to.

Religion is man made, religion can be abused AS A TOOL, and in todays world it is abused as a tool. It's one for doing exactly what you are trying to rebel against, keep people down, brainwash them, make them follow, stop revolution because of fear of not going to hell.

If you want people to break their shackles of any kind, doing it through religion is simply absoloute hypocrisy and irony.

This is one of your more honest posts Sublime and seemingly speaks from the heart with good intentions. I'm not going to beat you over the head with the bible etc. like what's happened before but I will level with your point of view and try and reason with you as well as everyone else.

You see, man is imperfect and rebellious by nature. All debates to the side, even IF (and that's a big if) ALL religion was not divinely inspired and purely an invention of man, by the same reasoning so is government however both are needed. You see, on a secular point of view religion in a nation is good (that is mono-religiously) because by its own moral nature and doctrine it keeps the government in check by capitalizing on "the honor system" so to speak. In a strongly religious community, government is comparitively small even in totalitarian countries because religion works to the advocacy of the government and, I believe, works to the benefits of its people. People need a doctrine of belief. Governments know this. They know people MUST be conditioned to obey the federal law one way or another. If religion is eliminated, the government will without a doubt grow and interfere with the affairs of the people through necessity. It never works as well however and cannot work as well because the very people then that are enforcing the law are half-heartedly principled themselves.This leads to the whole system beginning to decay, sucking in more and more money to sustain itself and clean up after its failings. The irony about this is religious morality was not founded by the government but government law is almost universally based on religion. So both depend and benefit the other. I can see how you believe that religion is brainwashing but to be honest with you, everyone is brainwashed. Brainwashing is a natural part of life unfortunately. People always cry free thought when they themselves are conditioned by their environment and personal experience to believe whatever they do. Brainwashing is usually used in a negative way which usually refers to involuntary brainwashing. Voluntary or unspoken brainwashing takes on other terms like propogation, education, training, etc. It's all personal influence towards a means whether you are aware of it or not. This has been understood by people for thousands of years. This was what we had in the very beginning, the base human thought with no strings attached. All different perspectives with different outlooks being fed by different environmental conditions. However even then, there were universal understandings such as loyalty to your kind, defend your home and family, defend your land, etc. Eventually through trial and error, people all over the world began to conclude various things through generations and generations of trial and error which started the original basis of morality. We are brainwashed into believing in morality because of our trust of the collective work and study of our ancestors, the people before us which is why we voluntarily digest things we read and hear. When morality merged with spiritualism, we arrived at religion. Religion fixes the problem which is successfully arising again by religion's undoing which is to create a societal understanding of virtue creating a homogenous society of brethren. It's almost like creating an expanded family of your whole nation. What we're witnessing today in the West is not the new ideology of science, liberalism, secularism, intellectualism (or whatever else you want to call it) but the actual undoing of civilized accomplishment bringing us backward closer to our uncivilized, unprincipled, barbarous base nature. Not only does religion accomplish this but it also creates a community of souls and the understanding of history from your knowledge of the character and accomplishments of your ancestors as well as the admiration and preparation for your future descendants. It's almost like a universal beating of the human heart. So you see, religion is not really a bad thing. Religion is one the fundamental pieces of community, moreover nationalism. To simply argue that religion is bad because it can start or participate in war is ignorant and silly because if a people have no principle, they will not fight and if they will not fight, in one form or another they will be subjugated. If anything, religion acts as a protector and massive service to a people. So what I'm saying is it's like raising a child. You can teach the kid to believe anything, so why don't you teach him things that are good and will only add to your neighborhood and he/she's becoming of an adult. Does that make sense to you or are you too far out? :confused:

I understand your post Justinian, and I think where we disagree then is on this:

a) I believe without religion, the government wouldn't need to intefere more. Religion is more a spiritual thing than a behavioural thing. I am not religious, nor are most of my friends, neighbours here in Britain. Most of them live honest lives like the next Christian. And we all know of Christians who lie, cheat and steal...

b) I hate to say it, because I want the government to be small and to retain my individual rights. But I would rather have a slightly more intrusive government and no religion because people shouldn't live under the lie of organized religion.

b) I would probably prefer a little more government

Couldn't agree more. In fact, it makes people spend more time dealing with the problems of earth than their passage to heaven.

I have always believed that while we're here on earth.
We must step outside of our self-centered self in
order to be prepared for our next form of life.

Which in most cases our lives is carried on through
our children, and their childrens..children. Thereforth
that makes us automatically a part of the up-coming
revolution (which many of us may never see). BUt in
this life we are preparing to contribute something to
making the differences in the future.

So maybe the question is......Are we affaid to get
prepared for the revolution, but the word weak can
be taken in many ways, and to me that would depnds
on a person's mindframe. (Just my opinion)

Werbung:
this post was NOT about Religion or GOD although it was mentioned briefly in the second post by the O.P you all have hi-jacked the thread

wht the original poster posted was Excellent. the reader witness first hand the ugliness of discovery.the point at which you realize hey.....wait a minute

what he says in large part in his post is true.a revolution? one only needs to read the responses made by many in posts on this forum to see that answer....a majority of Americans are as you say.....percieving themselves as Patriotic Americans

when in reality the need to be American Patriots a vast difference.in the keep up with the jones's mentality we have bred.......the patriotic americans arent interested in Politics or the government. they are instead interested in Hot tubs, soccer,television, and of course OUTDOING thy neighbors friends and families

Americans have LOST direction and the understanding that this is ALL theirs.......they control it all but have lost site of that and therefore hav lost the power to do that.they blindly allow the custodians of Government do theyre work behind closed doors

there are a VAST number of American Patriots in this country but the number of dumbed down patriotic Americans is easily 10 times the amount........when push comes to shove.............American Patriots will lead the charge........the large question is how many will succumb? and how many will eventually wake up and convert?

Back