Are you a Dupe?

Gipper

Let us define a Dupe. From Dr. Paul Kengor author of DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century I highly recommend the book for those who want to be informed.

A dupe is someone who has been deceived or misled by opponents of the United States, for the purpose of serving the interests of those opponents. The dupe is an active but unwitting participant. The word has been used since the founding of the republic; George Washington warned about dupes in his Farewell Address. The duping process, however, accelerated exponentially when the Bolsheviks took Russia in 1917, as they launched a systematic effort to target America’s liberals/progressives, with their allies in the American Communist Party carefully aiding the process.
http://bigpeace.com/stzu/2010/09/24/big-dupes-at-big-peace-part-1/

I would add to this definition - anyone who voted for Obama. I believe there are several dupes here at HOP and sadly millions of American liberals and dems are dupes. They do not even know they are dupes, which I suppose is typical of dupes. But, they are in good company. A very big dupe was FDR. He was Stalin's Stooge.

Ted Kennedy, John Dewey, Jimmy Carter. I should pause to note that Carter graces the cover, kissing Soviet dictator Leonid Brezhnev, a fitting metaphor. There’s also FDR, duped by Stalin himself, and possibly duped by his most trusted adviser, Harry Hopkins, who some now claim may have been a Soviet spy (“Agent 19”). Also, John Kerry, Dick Durbin, “Baghdad Jim” McDermott, Arthur Miller, Dr. Benjamin Spock, Jane Fonda, Upton Sinclair, George Bernard Shaw, H.G. Wells, Howard Zinn, Walter Cronkite, Helen Thomas, John Murtha, Maxine Waters, Pete Stark, Barbara Lee, the late Claude “Red” Pepper.

Bear in mind that millions of Americans—especially independents/moderates—obliviously voted for Obama, a man ranked by National Journal as the most liberal member of arguably the most liberal Senate in history, somehow thinking he was another Jack Kennedy. Many of them feel they were duped, voting for “change” far removed from what they imagined. We can talk about that.

I wish most sincerely that liberals be “liberal” and open their minds and read this book. They need to see how they get suckered again and again.
http://bigpeace.com/stzu/2010/09/24/big-dupes-at-big-peace-part-1/

SUCKERS!!!

Werbung:
This explains why libs have been so successful with 18 year old idiots-with-a-vote - they know they haven't had the life experiences yet which would inocculate them against specious and emotional leftwing appeals.

The US establishment did not want to go to war with Hitler.

They supported many of Adolf's policies such as eugenics and cars for everyone ( Henry Ford hated Jews ) and people like Prescott Bush ( father and grandfather of the useless Bush I and II ) lined up to be lickspittles of our German friend.

It was the dupes and the communists who destroyed the Hitlerite Filth.

If they hadn't, all the Jews in the US would probably be gone by now.

Viva La Dupe.

Comrade Stalin

Quite funny really.

Someone who worships the fraud Reagan calling others dupes.

Physician, heal thyself.

Comrade Stalin

Remember WAR is the only solution to get us out of this economic ressesion mess. Remember what Pearl Habor did for us? It started getting us out of the great depression by after WWII was over americans started getting jobs again and buying homes again. I hope North Korea does something stupid today,,I really pray and hope Kim Jung does something dumb to trigger our Invasion on them so Millions of our men will get drafted and then i can look for a job.

The US is not capable of waging war of any consequence,

It is a sign of it's weakness that the best it can do is theatrical micro-militarism
against weak opponents such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

The US army is mainly mercenary now with large number of soldiers from Mexico and further south.

You hopes are not real.

Comrade Stalin

The US establishment did not want to go to war with Hitler.

They supported many of Adolf's policies such as eugenics and cars for everyone ( Henry Ford hated Jews ) and people like Prescott Bush ( father and grandfather of the useless Bush I and II ) lined up to be lickspittles of our German friend.

It was the dupes and the communists who destroyed the Hitlerite Filth.

If they hadn't, all the Jews in the US would probably be gone by now.

Viva La Dupe.

Comrade Stalin

A tiresome old internet myth demolished many times. :D

Kengor: That quote has been deliberately ignored by FDR’s academic hagiographers. The shrewd adviser was William Bullitt, FDR’s first ambassador to the USSR, who had been so gushingly pro-Bolshevik that he planted a literal kiss on Stalin’s cheek. Mercifully, Bullitt came around, awakening to the unmistakable death stench that was Stalinism. No longer ambassador, he warned FDR not only of communists abroad but within his midst—of a Stalinist “Fifth Column.”

But here again, much like another adviser (George Earle) trying to warn FDR on the Katyn massacre, this wasn’t what the president wanted to hear. FDR replied: “Bill, I don’t dispute your facts [or] the logic of your reasoning. I just have a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of man. Harry [Hopkins] says he’s not and that he doesn’t want anything but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won’t try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace.”
http://bigpeace.com/stzu/2010/12/19/big-dupes-at-big-peace-progressives-for-stalin/

That amazing quote by FDR was unknown even to me. How could he be so blind?

Harry Hopkins was an American who spied for the Soviets and completely duped FDR. A liberal commie Democrat was he...

I Heard Stalins chef was Vladimir Putin when he was a teen. This is what he served him
lo_RIEBER_THERMOPORT.jpg

Werbung:
Back