Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.

The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.
Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?

Regards
DL

Werbung:

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?

Regards
DL

It doesn't get any sillier than this ...

You will really convince those against you with this kind of brainless garbage.

Thanks for showing your Christian heritage and attitude.

Regards
DL

Academic nonsense is, nonetheless, nonsense.

Just callin' 'em as I see 'em.

I, frankly, have no desire to convince you, or anyone else, about anything. But, I find it difficult to let mindless garbage pass unnoticed.

Academic nonsense is, nonetheless, nonsense.

Just callin' 'em as I see 'em.

I, frankly, have no desire to convince you, or anyone else, about anything. But, I find it difficult to let mindless garbage pass unnoticed.

Everything is mindless when one does not have the intelligence to formulate an argument against a premise.

Such statements are easy. Explaining why you disagree is the hard part and seems you just do not have what it takes to make such arguments.

Regards
DL

Everything is mindless when one does not have the intelligence to formulate an argument against a premise.

Such statements are easy. Explaining why you disagree is the hard part and seems you just do not have what it takes to make such arguments.

Regards
DL
Actually, there was nothing to respond to ... you put together a series on non-connected ramblings and then expect a serious response?

Put your position forth .. and stop wasting our time with nonsense. THEN .. I can guarantee you will get a response ... cogent and on point ... until then, you get what you give.

Regards
DL
since God existed befoe slavery , you make no sense. We are in His image so it doesn't even make sense. Sure you could call your child (how sad to have you as a parent) your slave but in that way you show you have no love. And I think from reading your posts that is your problem. you think love is domination.

since God existed befoe slavery , you make no sense. We are in His image so it doesn't even make sense. Sure you could call your child (how sad to have you as a parent) your slave but in that way you show you have no love. And I think from reading your posts that is your problem. you think love is domination.
Where did I imply such nonsense?

Regards
DL
Sinners who sell themselves into slavery to God are free and alive. Sinners who refuse to acknowledge God's ownership of everything and everybody have not yet seen life and are not free.

Sinners who sell themselves into slavery to God are free and alive. Sinners who refuse to acknowledge God's ownership of everything and everybody have not yet seen life and are not free.
You may be ok with being owned, but most do not care for it.

Is genocide a sin and did your God not use it?

Werbung:
Exactly, and God-honoring Christians are totally subjected to Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 7:22
For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
If Jesus is telling you what to do, you are not obeying him. You want to see people starving at the border. You are against charity.
You need to consider that you are a BAD CHRISTIAN.

Back