As democrats, I think it is now time to quit demanding that people get vaccinated

jbander

Considering this group is nothing but a group who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of our family's and our friends. It is time for us to let them have their way, for obvious reasons there is no better thing that we can do for the future of our democracy in this country/

Werbung:
any way we can get right wingers to get together with each other ,preferably in large groups ,the better it will be for the future of this country.

any way we can get right wingers to get together with each other ,preferably in large groups ,the better it will be for the future of this country.

So you hate them all so much that you want as many dead as possible, right?
And that is based on what?

Their stupidity of course. They are killing themselves now and if that is what they want fine, why should I get in their way, it will just increase the average IQ of this country. The Vaccine stupidity is only a small part of what is so sick with this hate group. Add in the fact that they tried or supported the destruction of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. They are nothing but a anti American group that is against democracy and is in simple terms this county's biggest threat and enemy.

I forgot the hate part of your question, I always , like all patriots ,hate my country's biggest threat and enemy.

I forgot the hate part of your question, I always , like all patriots ,hate my country's biggest threat and enemy.
Well thats fantastic. So you want me dead. Good for you! The sooner I'm 6 feet under the better, right?After all, my death is only good for America, and I'm the opposite of a patriot, dumb as rock and represent the most loathsome among us, right?

Well thats fantastic. So you want me dead. Good for you! The sooner I'm 6 feet under the better, right?After all, my death is only good for America, and I'm the opposite of a patriot, dumb as rock and represent the most loathsome among us, right?
If you support Trump and or Jan6 then yes ,what You said is 100% on target. All traitors deserve the death penalty. History will support this position and will mark traitors in your hate group, you call a party, as they are traitorous anti Americans who support or tried to bring down our democracy.

There is no good republicans in this country. AS a group they support Trump and Jan6. That makes them this countries enemy. and definitely mine. There is no half way on this .

Wow that's fantastic. I didn't vote for Trump in '16 [voted 3 party, the Constitution Party] but I did in '20.

So according to you I am your enemy, and since you say there's no discussion, no halfway, then you want me dead. Fantastic.

Btw, what you think you know about 6 Jan isnt so.

Wow that's fantastic. I didn't vote for Trump in '16 [voted 3 party, the Constitution Party] but I did in '20.

So according to you I am your enemy, and since you say there's no discussion, no halfway, then you want me dead. Fantastic.

Btw, what you think you know about 6 Jan isnt so.
OK Q-anon , nothing changes , if you supported the overthrow of our democracy jan6, you are nothing but a traitor, If you support the person who tried to over throw our democracy , you are a traitor to this country .No patriots supports you . You are literally supporting the most hated man in this country and the most hated man in the world, who is seen as the top threat to this world. The world looks at you the same way I do, hate driven puke who sold out your country.

OK Q-anon , nothing changes , if you supported the overthrow of our democracy jan6, you are nothing but a traitor, If you support the person who tried to over throw our democracy , you are a traitor to this country .No patriots supports you . You are literally supporting the most hated man in this country and the most hated man in the world, who is seen as the top threat to this world. The world looks at you the same way I do, hate driven puke who sold out your country.
Not Q. I think they're insane.

I don't support the way some who entered open doors and otherwise goaded into entering by antifa and FBI antangonists.

There was no insurrection, and zero attempt to "overthrow" the govt. No one was armed. It takes only logic 101 to realize an overthrow is impossible to even attempt without massive overwhelming force, all hands on deck heavily armed, wave after wave.

And not one person was armed.

And the one death that did occur, ashli babbitt, air force veteran, was caused by gunshot by the capitol police officer who was rewarded with a promotion.

You are obviously the product of the liberal govt school system. That in itself has proven out to be a major threat.

By the way, the US is not a democracy. Where did you learn that it is?

Last edited:
Not Q. I think they're insane.

I don't support the way some who entered open doors and otherwise goaded into entering by antifa and FBI antangonists.

There was no insurrection, and zero attempt to "overthrow" the govt. No one was armed. It takes only logic 101 to realize an overthrow is impossible to even attempt without massive overwhelming force, all hands on deck heavily armed, wave after wave.

And not one person was armed.

And the one death that did occur, ashli babbitt, air force veteran, was caused by gunshot by the capitol police officer who was rewarded with a promotion.

You are obviously the product of the liberal govt school system. That in itself has proven out to be a major threat.

By the way, the US is not a democracy. Where did you learn that it is?
Q-anon idiot , 5 armed charges, hundreds of lethal weapons. , many used to try to kill as many police as possible. Kiss off putts. Every person who forced their way into the capital building should have been shot dead. They are pond scum traitors as you are. The penalty for being a traitor in this country is death, That by law include any act of treason as jan6 was and every scum bag supporter of that group. That you small time.

Q-anon idiot , 5 armed charges, hundreds of lethal weapons. , many used to try to kill as many police as possible. Kiss off putts. Every person who forced their way into the capital building should have been shot dead. They are pond scum traitors as you are. The penalty for being a traitor in this country is death, That by law include any act of treason as jan6 was and every scum bag supporter of that group. That you small time.

There, now you're talkin'. I like that. Care to back up that mouth? Its no fun in just 2D.

The doors were opened and some of the capitol police were chatting some who walked in. In some other areas Antifa puss-punk fuckwads were smashing windows, and FBI plants were goading entrance.

By the way, when Antifa and BLM punks were burning down city block after city block, raping, murdering, smashing into businesses and looting, burning down police precincts, threatening to burn down nd blow federal buildings and historical statues, etc,etc, etc, why did liberal mayors and governors do nothing but cover for them while people suffered and are still suffering? Why did Kamaka Harris fund bail efforts for those criminals? How many arrests were actually made?

Last edited:
Werbung:
There, now you're talkin'. I like that. Care to back up that mouth? Its no fun in just 2D.

The doors were opened and some of the capitol police were chatting some who walked in. In some other areas Antifa puss-punk fuckwads were smashing windows, and FBI plants were goading entrance.

By the way, when Antifa and BLM punks were burning down city block after city block, raping, murdering, smashing into businesses and looting, burning down police precincts, threatening to burn down nd blow federal buildings and historical statues, etc,etc, etc, why did liberal mayors and governors do nothing but cover for them while people suffered and are still suffering? Why did Kamaka Harris fund bail efforts for those criminals? How many arrests were actually made?
Bullshit , Q anon crap and Fox news doesn't make it in the real world. You can keep that nonsense to someone who has even the slightest Idea that there is something to what you are saying. There isn't

Back