Australia THE midget nation

the annoying thing

Not because its small but due to its population lets compare THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO Australia

Florida is approximately 139,670 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, making Australia 5,443% larger than Florida. Meanwhile, the population of Florida IS ABOUT 21 MILLION THATS LARGER THEN the down under population .

In 2021, GDP in Australia amounted to about 1.63 trillion US dollars. See global GDP for a global comparison. Australia's gross domestic product has been growing steadily, and all in all, Australia and its economic key factors show a well-set country.

As of 2021, the gross state product (GSP) is about $1.2 trillion, the fourth largest economy in the United States. Florida is responsible for 5.23% of the United States' approximately $21 trillion gross domestic product (GDP). thats just one of our 50 states

Maybe one day some smart guy will figure out a very cheap easy way to convert sea water to usable water and then Australia can water its waste lands and turn them into nice farms and ranches .

Werbung:
Florida is approximately 139,670 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, making Australia 5,443% larger than Florida.

how much of Florida is desert?

Meanwhile, the population of Florida IS ABOUT 21 MILLION THATS LARGER THEN the down under population .

Youd better check that population son because I know is 26 million.

All that aside, you're obsessed with Australia as if it affects me. Now your giving advice on how they should live even after blackfellas have been there for 60k years. Get some facts boy.

Florida is approximately 139,670 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, making Australia 5,443% larger than Florida.

how much of Florida is desert?

Meanwhile, the population of Florida IS ABOUT 21 MILLION THATS LARGER THEN the down under population .

Youd better check that population son because I know is 26 million.

All that aside, you're obsessed with Australia as if it affects me. Now your giving advice on how they should live even after blackfellas have been there for 60k years. Get some facts boy.
The last post I saw ws from a idiot who supported burning churchs who said there were 20 million in Australia but he lies so much you can never believe any thing he has to say. But he supports burning churches a real liberal for all to see.

The last post I saw ws from a idiot who supported burning churchs who said there were 20 million in Australia but he lies so much you can never believe any thing he has to say. But he supports burning churches a real liberal for all to see.
That idiot said there were 36 million and didn't say he supported burning them for no reason. Youre picking childish arguments but I notice, as I predicted you can't help yourself.

Yes australia is a nation of midgets , midget gdp midget military midget economy men that prefer to drink beer and hang with the guys over the women guess the mighet hits home there as well. controlled by chins and inhabited with radical scum bags

Yes australia is a nation of midgets , midget gdp midget military midget economy men that prefer to drink beer and hang with the guys over the women guess the mighet hits home there as well. controlled by chins and inhabited with radical scum bags
But youre not answering me. You can't help yourself.

Yes its almost a real nation but just to little not enough to count as much. Other th china if it was to vanish not many nations would be affected much .
Its just not a world shaker of a nation .like IRAN or NORTH KOREA now they are midget nations also but have the power to shake the world in different ways. Its not like the lose of kangaroo meat and shat will affect the world much.

Yes its almost a real nation but just to little not enough to count as much. Other th china if it was to vanish not many nations would be affected much .
Its just not a world shaker of a nation .like IRAN or NORTH KOREA now they are midget nations also but have the power to shake the world in different ways. Its not like the lose of kangaroo meat and shat will affect the world much.
Coming from a know all who is addicted to Google. You know nothing

Australia will always be a midget nation of little importance for a political stand point or economic , plus its turning into a commie nation controlled by china .They sure kiss some Chinese ass down under

Werbung:
Australia will always be a midget nation of little importance for a political stand point or economic , plus its turning into a commie nation controlled by china .They sure kiss some Chinese ass down under
You never mentioned Australia until I mentioned it. Now your an expert with the help of Google. How coincidental.

Back