Axiom happy behavior?

Onion Eater

Real-World Economics Review blog said:
It is accepted fact that the economics profession through its teachings, pronouncements and policy recommendations facilitated the Global Financial Collapse (GFC). To date, however, the world’s major economics associations have declined to censure the major facilitators of the GFC or even to publicly identify them. This silence, this indifference to causing human suffering, constitutes grave moral failure. It also gives license to economists to continue to indulge in axiom-happy behaviour.

Nominations for the Ignoble Prize for Economics

You may nominate up to three economists for the Ignoble Prize for Economics either by leaving a comment on this page.

Or if you fear that going public with your professional views on these matters could jeopardize your career or those of people associated with you, then you may make nominations anonymously by emailing them to pae_news@btinternet.com, preferably with the subject heading “Nominations and Evidence”.

Axiom-happy behavior?

Surely, publishing a book titled Axiomatic Theory of Economics qualifies!

I will pay $20 to anybody who nominates me (Victor Aguilar) for an Ignoble Prize.

Payment will be made by PayPal. Your nomination must be signed and match the name on your e-mail address. You must post evidence with your nomination; citing the title of my book is sufficient. Only one payment per person.

Werbung:
Fools that they are, the communists are now falling all over each other to not nominate the only extant economist whose theory is deduced entirely from axioms. Why? Because they are afraid that, if they nominate me, their communist pals will denounce them for having touched the capitalist pig’s money.

Given their success at banning free-market economists from the internet, it is clear that the communists felt that they could consolidate their position by demanding official government censure of anybody who believes in the free market.

But they over-reached. By the simple expedient of my attempting to bribe rank-and-file communists with a measly $20, the communist leadership was unable to get their greatest enemy censured by the government.

Cowards and fools! I need more worthy opponents.

Back