Bachmann is a compleat Freaking Idiot...Blames Obama for Iraq war deaths?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
"Under Barack Obama's watch, we've expended $805 billion to liberate the people of Iraq and, more importantly, 4,400 American lives," she said."

"And now Obama is allowing terror suspect groups to write the FBI's terror training manual," she told about 75 Republican activists in an eastern Iowa hotel conference room." ( of course turns out not to be true....)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ama-fbi-terror-training-manual_n_1064808.html

Werbung:
"Under Barack Obama's watch, we've expended $805 billion to liberate the people of Iraq and, more importantly, 4,400 American lives," she said."

"And now Obama is allowing terror suspect groups to write the FBI's terror training manual," she told about 75 Republican activists in an eastern Iowa hotel conference room." ( of course turns out not to be true....)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ama-fbi-terror-training-manual_n_1064808.html

You're kidding right?

even she can't be that stupid or that delusional .

But, wait, I bet there will be people here who will grasp at that straw and start rewriting history, even qs this history is still happening .

You're kidding right?

even she can't be that stupid or that delusional .

But, wait, I bet there will be people here who will grasp at that straw and start rewriting history, even qs this history is still happening .

I lived in her district long enough to know she can and will be that stupid.

Makes me miss Kennedy who was the Republican before her ( redistricting moved him south I think) He sucked, but was not nearly as bad as her ( I even would have voted for him over the Dem one year, if I was voting for one of the 2)

it would be interesting to see what came after that "lives,". no luck finding it at CNN.

What you think the Media were doing when Bush was president? CNN,MSNBC, NBC,ABC and CBS all Blamed Bush for Iraq war deaths? And The Democrats blamed Bush too.

What you think the Media were doing when Bush was president? CNN,MSNBC, NBC,ABC and CBS all Blamed Bush for Iraq war deaths? And The Democrats blamed Bush too.

Steve, this is NOT a comment made by the media, but by a woman who wants to be President of the US. AND DOESN'T know that you cant blame $800 billion spending for a war, started 9 years ago undera false pretext, and the 4,200 US military death that occurred PRIOR to the current President's election on him, just because you don't like Obama!

Ther are limits to the stupidity and hypocrisy a Presidential candidate is allowed without losing complete credibility, evn among the most brainwashed people!

Well it seems the Media is a double standard. What if a democratic candidate made a stupid comment? Remember Job Biden said this in his campaign speech?
The Media Ignore it and gave him a free pass.
And Where are the Womens groups protesting this?

Well it seems the Media is a double standard. What if a democratic candidate made a stupid comment? Remember Job Biden said this in his campaign speech?
The Media Ignore it and gave him a free pass.
And Where are the Womens groups protesting this?

Is it so hard for you to get this?

Biden made a remark of what he predicts may happen because of the recent lay offs of police and firefighters all over the US, if we do not put some of those people back to work. . .which would also help the economy!

Although his prediction sounds very plausible, it was NOT a outright LIE presented as a STATEMENT OF FACTS!

Even the most biased GOP or tea party supporter is smart enought to KNOW that the bulk of the $850 billion spending on Iraq war, AND 4,200 military death related to the Iraq war happened BECAUSE OF BUSH's decision to invade Iraq under a false pretense, AND happened LONG before Obama (who voted against the war) was ever even thought of as a potential presidential candidate!

It is easy to look at the price of the war in Iraq since Obama took office, to confirm that the "price tag" each year has been lower than under BUSH and that much fewer of our soldiers have died in Iraq over the last 3 years (only about 240, compare to 4,200 prior to Obama becoming President!

I know you can understand this if you really try!

I understand Tea Party wants government to stop wasteful spending and raising taxes. The more you print money the dollar gets smaller and the recession keeps growing.

I understand Tea Party wants government to stop wasteful spending and raising taxes. The more you print money the dollar gets smaller and the recession keeps growing.

And what does that have to do with Bachmann's stupidity and lies?

But. . .do you think medicare is "wasteful spending? Do you think education is "wasteful spending? Do you think social security or Social security disability insurance (SSI) is wasteful spending?

What will YOU do if the social security disability insurance AND Medicaid are cut?

And what does that have to do with Bachmann's stupidity and lies?

But. . .do you think medicare is "wasteful spending? Do you think education is "wasteful spending? Do you think social security or Social security disability insurance (SSI) is wasteful spending?

What will YOU do if the social security disability insurance AND Medicaid are cut?

I think government should follow Scott Walker examples on cutting education. No one forces you to be a teacher. If you want better pay then look for another job. If you love teaching then go become a professor in a college university. They pay higher than a teacher. Medicare is needed but Medicaid is not. SSI and SSDI is needed but WELFARE IS NOT! The only people should quilfy for SSI,SSDI, Medicare and Food stamps unless youre elderly or handicapped.

Scott Walker has done so well for the people of Wisconsin that he will be ejected from the building soon.

I think government should follow Scott Walker examples on cutting education. No one forces you to be a teacher. If you want better pay then look for another job. If you love teaching then go become a professor in a college university. They pay higher than a teacher. Medicare is needed but Medicaid is not. SSI and SSDI is needed but WELFARE IS NOT! The only people should quilfy for SSI,SSDI, Medicare and Food stamps unless youre elderly or handicapped.

so, ifa child needs healthcare coverage and her parents are working at minimum wage jobs which does not provide healthcare, she should just die, or wait until he condition deteriorate to the point that she DOES get disabled?

And if a young woman gets pregnant, and WANTS to bring her pregnancy to term because she wants a child, she should just risk to loosethat child because she can't access pregnancy care?

And, if teachers stop teaching, who will take over teaching our kids? who will prepare the workforce of tomorrow FREE OF CHARGE for the big corporations, who EXPECT to hire workers with atleast a minimal formal education? How will this country compete with the rest of developped countries who are ALREADY somuch better educated than we are?

Have you ever played chest? You might wa nt to tryit. It would teach you to think, not on the most superficial, visible level, but to consider deeper layers of thinking, to consider consquneces that go beyond today's "apparent " issues, to what those issues can degenerate into tomorrow and for the longer term.

Have you ever played chest? You might wa nt to tryit. It would teach you to think, not on the most superficial, visible level, but to consider deeper layers of thinking, to consider consquneces that go beyond today's "apparent " issues, to what those issues can degenerate into tomorrow and for the longer term.

I know its inadvertent but this just made for a perfectly hilarious mental image for me. :D

Werbung:
I know its inadvertent but this just made for a perfectly hilarious mental image for me. :D

Yes, you're right, that is funny!

Well, that's what happens when I try to type on my I-Pad instead of waiting until I get to my lap top!

That's why I try to never type long posts on my I-Pad. As much as I love it. .it's not that great for typing.

But, obviously, you're smart enough to have "translated" the typo from "chest" to "chess!"

I know, it's not so funny, but it makes a lot more sense, right? ;):)

Back