Bailout-Barack supports the cause of economic crash.

Andy

* Obama says will turn back Bush-era labor policies

* Obama says strong labor movement key to economic recovery

* Labor Unions welcome creation of middle class task force

* Obama talks to Chinese counterpart on economic crisis

"I believe we have to reverse many of the policies toward organized labor that we have seen over the past eight years, policies with which I have sharply disagreed," Obama told a gathering at the White House.

"Labor is not part of the problem, it is part of the solution," he said to loud applause from an audience that included representatives of labor unions and business groups.

On Thursday, Obama denounced as "shameless" lavish Wall Street bonuses for senior financial executives at a time when taxpayers' money was shoring up a financial system in crisis.

Ok, let me see if I got this right. So he supports government hand outs, while complaining about those that take the hand out...

What... you think a CEO is going to successfully sucker the government into paying off the company debts, and not celebrate federal stupidity?

Then he's going to bolster Unions (who provided lavish funding to Obama), which caused GM and Chrysler to crash, and that's going to help? This is great! He complains about those that take tax payer money, but then supports those that are causing some of the money to be handed out! What a plan!

Oh, and a middle class task force, which is just another group of highly paid, useless political appointees as a pay back, which will suck more government funds down a hole, is going to help? Help what exactly?

Remember Hilliary's health care task force, which ended up being a bunch of lawyers and political activists, who came up with a screw ball plan that didn't include any doctors, hospital operators, or insurance providers? What exactly did they do? They got tax payer funding to sit on their butts (read political payback for support during the campaign).

Lastly, he's going to consult with labor groups in China! Oh yay! Let's get pointers from communist China, a system the Chinese are abandoning with amazing result, as a solution to our system! What a great plan! What Hope and Change we're in for! :D

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back