"...Because, Saddam Hussein Gassed His Own People..."

Mr. Shaman

Remember how all o' those Reagan-Republicans insisted THIS was the reason we occupied Iraq....when those phantom-WMDs were all-of-a-sudden a non-issue??

Over the next-eight-years...after the Obama Admin has opened-up the Bush Admin's second-set of (Foreign Policy) books....we'll most-likely find-out Why They Hate Us!!! :mad:

Werbung:
Remember how all o' those Reagan-Republicans insisted THIS was the reason we occupied Iraq....when those phantom-WMDs were all-of-a-sudden a non-issue??

Over the next-eight-years...after the Obama Admin has opened-up the Bush Admin's second-set of (Foreign Policy) books....we'll most-likely find-out Why They Hate Us!!! :mad:

Glad to see you continue to ignore historical context.

I am not overly concerned with when the story was written, but rather when the events in the story took place, that is the historical context.
Ah, yes....when Whites enable genocide (especially, Republicans), it's different.

I guess it's one o' those Divine Rights, huh? :rolleyes:

I can see how Washington back then might have thought: "cool, Saddam may be using chemical weapons -- we can just classify this old gas as a WMD and if he ever starts to consider selling our share of Iraqi crude to someone else, we can invade under a 'WMD prevention' excuse to secure our oil, and hey, no rush, we can make that excuse fly two years, ten years, twenty years from now, it's completely open-ended, we'll just keep an eye on Saddam and see what happens".

Sick.

If Saddam was commiting atrocities by any means we needed to bring this to the U.N.'s attention and press relentlessly for a multi-national humane intervention to get it stopped immediately.

That we didn't ... was just the beginning of our murderous thievery of Iraq's oil distribution rights.

I can see how Washington back then might have thought: "cool, Saddam may be using chemical weapons -- we can just classify this old gas as a WMD and if he ever starts to consider selling our share of Iraqi crude to someone else, we can invade under a 'WMD prevention' excuse to secure our oil, and hey, no rush, we can make that excuse fly two years, ten years, twenty years from now, it's completely open-ended, we'll just keep an eye on Saddam and see what happens".
Nahhhhh.....it was nothin' personal....it was only bu$ine$$; brought-to-you by those "compassionate-conservatives". :rolleyes:

Ah, yes....when Whites enable genocide (especially, Republicans), it's different.

I guess it's one o' those Divine Rights, huh? :rolleyes:

What the hell are you talking about? The context is the Cold War... but whatever you say.

Werbung:
Back