Beck on forced vacation from Faux News

Popeye

Looks like the advertising boycott of the crying hatemonger is having some effect. Faux News continues to deny this story, but that's to be expected.

Kudos to the advertisers and especially all those people that have let these companies know that they will not stand for a moron such as Beck referring to the POTUS as a "racist."

Tipsters inside Fox News tell us Glenn Beck's vacation this week from his Fox News show was not planned. We hear Beck was told to take this week off to let some of the heat surrounding him die down. That heat began July 28 on "Fox & Friends" when Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

In the days and weeks that followed an organization called ColorofChange.org mobilized an effort to get advertisers to pull their spots from Beck's show. Earlier this month, a Fox News spokesperson told TVNewser that the advertisers simply moved their spots from Beck to other programs, "so there has been no revenue lost."

But the list of advertisers grew to 20 and so did the resolve inside FNC that something more should be done.

A Fox News spokesperson denied our accounts and simply told us, "Glenn Beck will back on Monday." But several sources inside FNC confirm that this is a forced vacation.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...is_week_vacation_or_something_more_124727.asp

Werbung:
Strange, he is on live right now just finishing his program. He missed 4 days of the Fox TV program AND his radio program that is not part of Fox.

Perhaps they made him take 4 days off? Can FOX force him to take time off of his radio program too?

Maybe Mormon's dont take vacation?

If they made him take 4 days off so he would be nicer to the messiah, it did not work. His opening words were let me show you some video clips of his speeches that shows he has Marxist roots.

Poor little popeye. If it wasn't for anonymous "tipsters" who don't dare stand up for their own words, he'd have nothing to say about his opponents at all.

:rolleyes:

Looks like the advertising boycott of the crying hatemonger is having some effect. Faux News continues to deny this story, but that's to be expected.

Kudos to the advertisers and especially all those people that have let these companies know that they will not stand for a moron such as Beck referring to the POTUS as a "racist."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...is_week_vacation_or_something_more_124727.asp

Yes that was a great move by the advertisers.

The fearmongers on the Far Right have watched Druggie Limbaugh get away with murder for so long that once and awhile they bite off way more than they can chew and someone grounded in reality reaches out and grabs them by the financial throat!:D

Beck's a moron and he wouldn't know (nor speak) the truth if it was sitting in his lap calling him daddy... in fact here's a clip of just that. Lying just for the sake of lying...

Absolutely!!

I say we throw-together & buy him a case of Jack Daniels (Black Label), so he can drown-his-sorrows-away, and....with any luck....get him institutionalized.

He already demonstrates bi-polar disorder....​

"Next to the day I lose my dad, I can’t even imagine what it will be like the day we lose President Hinckley,” Glenn says, tears welling up in his eyes. :rolleyes: “He’s such a sweet man. He helps me to understand the prophets of old. They were sweet men full of God. It’s a miracle.”

Whatta bullsh!tter.........

:rolleyes:

I jotted down the ads on the Glenn Beck program. there were 17 ads in all, two companies paid for double ads.

Michael J. Fox did his ad about his foundation for his disease, Sidney Poitier did one for a kids program and even the United Nations did an ad for some food program.
Then ther were the other normal ads like Pearl vision, liberty medical did two ads, smart balance did a butter ad, Regions did two ads, national review did one. Oh yeah FEMA did an ad, I thought that was funny since thats government and the government is run by obama so his government pays for an ad so Glenn Beck can point out the curruption in the obama administration. A gold ad, carbonite (Rush does those too) a neck slimmer ad

Someone aught to call the white house and tell them to stop those FEMA ads on the Glenn Beck program and write to Michael J Fox and tell him to stop helping Glenn Beck!!

and by all means boycott pearl vision :)

Has little popeye found any evidence yet (other than from anonymous "tipsters") that Beck's vacation was "not planned"? Or is he still relying completely on "sources" that he insists completely discredit Republicans when they use them?

:D :D :D

Beck was gone from both radio and Tv program for half the week but he was back today and said nothing about having to tone it down or being in trouble. His radio show has zero to do with Fox news so why would he not do the radio program? I think its just silly leftist wishful thinking.

he started out with some Marxist statements obama has made and nothing about today's show was any different than any of his other shows.

I dont think he was asked to take a few days off, but I know he has been getting loads of death threats just like Hannity gets and he might have taken a few days off to better secure his home or something due to the constant death threats from the left.

Its sad that they get death threats because others do not like free speech.

I think it would be better to just stand outside Fox news and protest...with guns on our sides, holding Ar-15's ......

IF you were trying to make a pro gun statement yeah that would be good.

Most of the death threats to Hannity and Beck and all of them are just people venting but some could easily be real.

Beck don't have the special protection that obama has and Beck's wife does not either.

IF you were trying to make a pro gun statement yeah that would be good.

Most of the death threats to Hannity and Beck and all of them are just people venting but some could easily be real.

Beck don't have the special protection that obama has and Beck's wife does not either.

no I was thinking it would be about health care...

Werbung:
I'm confused... why should I care if Beck takes a planned or unplanned vacation?

Government is trying to ruin our health care, trying to spend us into bankruptcy, is printing money that could cause massive inflation, has screwed over our economy, is spending billions on screwed up programs that don't help but cause problems for what few business are still operating, we unfinished business in Afghanistan, a problem with nukes in North Korea, and a complete idiots making really stupid threats against our peaceful allies in Colombia...

... and the leftist idiots are really interested in why a talk show host is on vacation?
liberal-zone.jpg

Back