Being held without trial and tortured in the UK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Maverick

Will somebody PLEASE kill me already? Cam close to it over New Year but failed again (miserably)...

WAR ON G-MEN!!!!!
The following story is offered as a WARNING to all you 'like minded people' out there. I hope it is of some interest to you!!! I SWEAR that it is all true!!!!

THEY DID IT TO ME. THEY’VE PROBABLY DONE IT TO A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ALSO. THEY CAN AND PERHAPS WILL DO IT TO YOU TO!!!

Also, on a personal note, I would also be very grateful to anybody out there who may be able to help me get a bank account so that I can work for a living/ try to get out of the situation that they have put me in!!!! I would also be very interested to hear from any journalists or solicitors/ lawyers that may be able to help with any of this or, at least, confirm whether or not the ‘yobs with no names’ are actually ‘legal’ in any of this…….. ;-)

I have also recently had it confirmed (in writing, with a signature, claiming to work for the GMC) that the yobs that did all this aren’t even employed by the NHS after all. Still refusing to confirm or deny whether any of the yobs are officially employed as ‘da Police/ peese/ pease/ peace (or any dialect that they trade under) or browncoats’ or even G-men….STILL refusing to confirm or deny whether or not they have destroyed any of the evidence such as CCTV footage etc, as they always do!!!!
Any information on where I can also ‘self publish’ these documents would also be appreciated!!!!

APART FROM SUICIDE, IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO???!!!??????

ANY comments whatsoever, appreciated…..full story below!!!!

Brotherjacob at yahoo dot com

Fwded message below…..

Subject: BEING HELD WITHOUT TRIAL AND TORTURED IN THE UK!!!!!

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have just looked, with interest, around the website where I found your contact details. It seems that I am in urgent need of your services now and in the future, presuming that I do somehow manage to survive long enough! Unfortunately, people have claimed that it is now illegal for someone like me to have a solicitor because of the Money Laundering Regulations Act, apparently. I have tried contacting several hundred- the vast majority refuse to reply but the two that did stated that as the problem/ excuse!!! I would be grateful if you could confirm whether or not this is true or not!!!

That also appears to be a moot point as the yobs that I still presume to be police or browncoats refuse to let you make any calls these days!!!!

I hope that this message and attachments get to you. I would also be grateful if you could also confirm receipt, at the very least!!!!

Unfortunately, my current problems go way beyond 'one simple category'.....I can't even get a bank account any longer!!!

I'm currently homeless, was nearly murdered, been gang raped/ repeatedly beaten and held without trial and tortured for a long time!!! Supposedly under the 'Mental Health Act' for having paranoid evil conspiracy theories about the government, allegedly!!! I've tried using Small Claims Court but they just got thrown that out (and was spread around the neighbours) and I've been fined over two grand for the privilege...suicide is now looking like my only realistic option!

SERIOUSLY!!!

I have no money and no legal means of ever earning any ever again!!! Been in this situation for well over two years now. However, I do hope that this email address is private and of a conscientious lawyer that is either a) just interested in the story or b) perhaps prepared to help on a no win no fee basis. Any comments appreciated!!!! About 80 pages Word format.......

Hope the attached is of some interest and I do hope to hear from you!!! Even if it's just sod off you crazy lunatic!!!!!!

Regs,
JM

PS You do know the kind of country that we're living in now, right???? Don't bother reading unless you do know!!!!!

PPS I swear it's all true!!! I do not make things up!!!! Never meant for it to sound like a rant either!!!

PPPS Do any of you know of any cash in hand jobs going? REALLY GETTING QUITE DESPERATE!!! that's presuming that I am still allowed to live, of course......

The ‘story’ is as follows……

fallen foul of the 'word count' again...pls email me if u want full story...or search my name!!!

Werbung:
I'd email you to see if you ranted more than in this post, but I'd rather not add my email address to a spammer list.

So when you're homeless, how do you get access to a computer?

I'd email you to see if you ranted more than in this post, but I'd rather not add my email address to a spammer list.

So when you're homeless, how do you get access to a computer?

I stopped reading that last email...but did you really just ask that question? are you ignorant of the the fact that you don't need to have your own personal Internet to get free net access? its called a library...Internet cafe, or someone you knows net...its really not hard.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back