Besotted puke hits little kid, calls him a n****. What a pig. At

PLC1

Staff member
Man accused of slapping crying boy on Delta flight is out of a job

(CNN) -- An Idaho man accused of uttering a racial slur and slapping a crying 19-month-old boy on a Delta Air Lines flight is now out of a job.
Joe Rickey Hundley of Hayden, Idaho, was charged with assaulting a minor in the February 8 incident. His company, which initially suspended him, said Sunday that Hundley no longer has his job.

At least the employees of his company will no longer have to report to this total (bleep!)hole. Something good at least came from this assault.

Werbung:
He should sue! Theyre laws against what your employer can do and what he cannot do. Just like a company has a no smoking employer policy. If he chooses to smoke at his own time youre employer cannot fire you because you smoke violating company policy. He won 4 million dollars from the jury. You see jurors have to follow the laws. Thats instructed every judge tells you when the trial begins is to follow the law. Now hes slapped a child on the plane but not at his job. His boss cannot fire him any jury would give him millions on a judgement award. A co-worker at my job used profanity. My boss just asked him hold down his language. I said why dont you just fire him? He told me you cant fire someone who used foul language thats against the 1st admendment ill get sued for that.

He should sue! Theyre laws against what your employer can do and what he cannot do. Just like a company has a no smoking employer policy. If he chooses to smoke at his own time youre employer cannot fire you because you smoke violating company policy. He won 4 million dollars from the jury. You see jurors have to follow the laws. Thats instructed every judge tells you when the trial begins is to follow the law. Now hes slapped a child on the plane but not at his job. His boss cannot fire him any jury would give him millions on a judgement award. A co-worker at my job used profanity. My boss just asked him hold down his language. I said why dont you just fire him? He told me you cant fire someone who used foul language thats against the 1st admendment ill get sued for that.

nope. criminal behaviour negates any of that.

Now you see why Christopher Dorner killed those officers? He was wrongfuly terminated from the LAPD. Theyre people who were rooting for Christopher Dorner because of Police and law corruption.

no, I do NOT see why Dormer decided murder was an acceptable response to being canned. (I'd bring up innocent till proven guilty b ut Deputy Dogg out in Cali threw that concept out the window whe he decided to be judge jury and executioner.)

there will always be people who root for anyone who "stands up to THE MAN" but that is hardly a stance that is winning.

Werbung:
Bullshit. A boss can fire anyone he wants if that person used foul language that bothered co-workers or customers. That is just plain stupid about the 1st Amendment claptrap. It's a PRIVATE BUSINESS, <<mod edit: No name calling, please>>

Back