Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipper

Damn. This guy bows to all Kings...

obamaburgerking.jpg

Werbung:
Damn. This guy bows to all Kings...

obamaburgerking.jpg

Oh I don't know... if showing a little extra courtesy to foreign heads of state is earth shattering news maybe we should look at some facts about your heart throb.

The truth has to hurt you a hell of lot worse than a photo shopped picture hurts us...
:D

Originally Posted by Mirror Lake 444 What does BI stand for? Shouldn't it be BO if it's Barack Obama
Hah what? Are you bi...bi-sexual?

You'll have to excuse this lessor thinking child with whom the basic reading skills have left him a complete mental midget...he's so ignorant that he couldn't even read the topic title and see where the BI was typed in...so he just shoots off his orifice and the constant verbal dribble gets spewed around this forum. :rolleyes:

And he thinks he's soooo amusing ;)

Re: BO Bows to Burger King

You'll have to excuse this lessor thinking child with whom the basic reading skills have left him a complete mental midget...he's so ignorant that he couldn't even read the topic title and see where the BI was typed in...so he just shoots off his orifice and the constant verbal dribble gets spewed around this forum. :rolleyes:

And he thinks he's soooo amusing ;)

Thank you for enlightening me Asscawiper and I am glad to hear Mirror is not bi-sexual not that there is anything wrong with that...

How do you change the thread title now?

Re: BO Bows to Burger King

Thank you for enlightening me Asscawiper and I am glad to hear Mirror is not bi-sexual not that there is anything wrong with that...

How do you change the thread title now?

Nope not BI although I hear that can expand your options. :p

Werbung:
I should just delete this, but I am going to close it and let anyone who wants to refer back to it, to do just that and they might have just a little insight on why moderating decisions are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back