Biden arrested on senate floor

the annoying thing

Well at least he claims he was just as he was arrested in South Africa . Amazing how there is no record of these events .
More evidence the dementia is kicking in ? Or is he just a lying Like a Biden ?

You decide

Werbung:
Wonder what delusional event he will come up with next ? Maybe he will have some stories about how he was wounded in the battle of bull run or the battle of La Drang.

Here is my opinion of what is wrong with uncle Joe ,

Pathological lying

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.

Frankly with lying Bidens history of lies about himself and his deeds its very difficult to see him as anything other then a pathological liar.
He lies about himself to hide the truth and to make himself look good .

Here is my opinion of what is wrong with uncle Joe ,

Pathological lying

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.

Frankly with lying Bidens history of lies about himself and his deeds its very difficult to see him as anything other then a pathological liar.
He lies about himself to hide the truth and to make himself look good .
Just a Lillie remind of your hypocrisy.

O I really like how he was Irish but grew up in a Puerto Rican and polish and jewish neighborhood they're so common and all over Pennsylvania back in the forties and fifties and o top of that he came from a coal mining family. He wants to add ski to his name to. Yes I think lying Bidenski the coal mining truck driver who graduated in the top of his law school class and went on to become a professor teaching classes and a fine example of a democrat.

O I really like how he was Irish but grew up in a Puerto Rican and polish and jewish neighborhood they're so common and all over Pennsylvania back in the forties and fifties and o top of that he came from a coal mining family. He wants to add ski to his name to. Yes I think lying Bidenski the coal mining truck driver who graduated in the top of his law school class and went on to become a professor teaching classes and a fine example of a democrat.
Why are you surprised about it when all you've ever done is call him demented?
How can you know something I don't know? You don't.

Werbung:
Back