Biden department of energy moron freak arrested

Werbung:
Yes another fine example of joe Biden decision making skills . Democrats should be proud . I wonder how long it will take bevis and butter head to come to its defense .

so tell me exactly what the fallacies in her theories are, based on your "extensive' knowledge of banking and finance? lol

so tell me exactly what the fallacies in her theories are, based on your "extensive' knowledge of banking and finance? lol
lol your a moron and stupid you know nothing about here do you . And you ask me to prove it when your to stupid and lazy to check your self like you should of before opening you pie hole and making tour self look even more stupid

first she is a confessed thief that tells you a lot right there wouldnt you say but with democrats that seems to be a plus these day.

The report says that she stole four pairs of shoes, two bottles of cologne, two belts and socks from the store when she was apprehended.

Next her belief s about banking

In one paper, Omarova suggests the federal government could offer a bank account to every American through the Federal Reserve. Supporters of that proposal say it would reduce the number of "unbanked" persons significantly. Critics argue it would undermine commercial banks.

In another article, she calls for the creation of an agency not unlike the Food and Drug Administration, that would be charged with approving or rejecting new financial products.

'What Are We Going To Do?': Towns Reel As Banks Close Branches At Record Pace

Business

'What Are We Going To Do?': Towns Reel As Banks Close Branches At Record Pace

What do Saule Omarova's critics say?​

In a fiery speech in October, Sen. Toomey told his colleagues, "I don't think I've ever seen a more radical choice for any regulatory spot in our federal government."

Omarova "clearly has an aversion to anything like free-market capitalism," the senator said, citing examples of her academic work.

During his speech, Toomey said Omarova's interest in these topics and others could have been shaped by her upbringing.

"You could ask yourself, 'Where would a person even come up with these ideas?'" he said. "Well, maybe a contributing factor could be in if a person grew up in the former Soviet Union, and went to Moscow State University, and attended there on a Vladimir Lenin Academic Scholarship."

In one paper, Omarova suggests the federal government could offer a bank account to every American through the Federal Reserve. Supporters of that proposal say it would reduce the number of "unbanked" persons significantly. Critics argue it would undermine commercial banks.

In another article, she calls for the creation of an agency not unlike the Food and Drug Administration, that would be charged with approving or rejecting new financial products.

so you are against every american having a bank account? why?

are you against the FDA? why?

so you are against every american having a bank account? why?

are you against the FDA? why?
your a moron I never said that. Your lying again not surprising as you support lying Biden https://fee.org/articles/meet-the-b...fed-to-pretty-much-take-over-private-banking/

you never said..what? I copied exactly what you posted. lol.

or were you posting things you LIKED about her? that would be a stupid way to show you DISLIKED her :)
I posted the articles that expose her for what she is and you deny it and try to turn it around and lie and put words in others mouth thats a fact and you know it. You defend biden when he lies and screws up you defend perverts and crack heads and illegal

I posted the articles that expose her for what she is and you deny it and try to turn it around and lie and put words in others mouth thats a fact and you know it. You defend biden when he lies and screws up you defend perverts and crack heads and illegal

i just quoted what YOU posted.
maybe you should actually post what you mean. or something. lol

perverts and crack heads and illegals, oh my! lol

Werbung:
Back