Biden fires waste guru

the annoying thing

Boris this is a perfect chance for you, the job could be yours and you would be the first citizen for Doofus dork to work for Biden , Your people are wearing dresses and make up already like sam and you are the doofusdork you were the nations champion turd thrower so you have experience with waste granted its throwing turds for distance . But the job could be yours Imm sure

Werbung:
so he got fired for breaking the law. Dems do the right thing, as usual.
No no your missing the point entirely ricky retardo its a great job opportunity for the men of your nation Doofusdork. You all already wear make up and dresses and are all accustomed to waste disposal . its amazing how after taking a shat in a bucket how you convert it into logs for your fire place and fertilizer for your foods and even save enough for your national sport of throwing turds for accuracy and distance.

You or boris would be perfect for sames replacement after all how much more could you screw it up . wait never mind that part I wasn't thinking.
Your king and name sake would be proud Screenshot_20221210-001855.png

You all already wear make up and dresses and are all accustomed to waste disposal . its amazing how after taking a shat in a bucket how you convert it into logs for your fire place and fertilizer for your foods and even save enough for your national sport of throwing turds for accuracy and distance.

wow. you have some serious mental issues. lol

You all already wear make up and dresses and are all accustomed to waste disposal . its amazing how after taking a shat in a bucket how you convert it into logs for your fire place and fertilizer for your foods and even save enough for your national sport of throwing turds for accuracy and distance.

wow. you have some serious mental issues. lol
Im not the one who wears a dress and makeup and recycles his own shat like you boys from Doofusdork mr. Retardo

Im not the one who wears a dress and makeup and recycles his own shat like you boys from Doofusdork mr. Retardo

for as much as you post about things like wearing dresses and makeup, its not clear to me that you don't.
normal people wouldn't obsess about it like you do :)

its more and more clear either you are a pedo or you were hurt by one, you can't stop posting about them. either way its a shame.
Sorry Ricky retardo but many republicans are concerned about people who abuse kids and it seems from what I have seen democrats seem to protect child molesters and have passed or proposed laws to protect them and often liberal courts go easy on them . One of the best ways to stop it is by talking about it and making people aware of it and able to watch the signs . I fully understand why you being a democrat this annoys you

What a filthy, sick, disgusting degenerate freak.

df90ab3ccb8fe86f8325c16feb091310

Sorry Ricky retardo but many republicans are concerned about people who abuse kids and it seems from what I have seen democrats seem to protect child molesters and have passed or proposed laws to protect them and often liberal courts go easy on them . One of the best ways to stop it is by talking about it and making people aware of it and able to watch the signs . I fully understand why you being a democrat this annoys you

what it "seems" like to you? lol.

of course we should talk about it, but your hateful anti-democratic partisan stupidity isn't helpful. duh

Werbung:
Back