Biden has appointed over 200

the annoying thing

Gay and lesbian non binary transgender and fluid gender so far. And some are felons .Mostly because of the fact they are what they are not because of qualifications or because they are good people . democrats seem to make thier picks based on a person groin or skin color more then other qualifications in my opnion.

Werbung:
By the way what the hell is non binary fluid gender kinda sounds like you can be which ever sex you want to be at any given time or a fence post or a head of broccoli or what ever you decide on that day.
Democrats lol

you morons can't stop thinking about this, can you? lol
seek professional help. maybe you can split the cost of a therapist!

you morons can't stop thinking about this, can you? lol
seek professional help. maybe you can split the cost of a therapist!
And you morons cant stop promoting it. Such as drag queen story hour for 4 year olds . when moron stop exposing it to kids trying to influance them and allowing men to go in womens restrooms we can talk. Untill then we will keep exposing how democrats are. Perverts

And you morons cant stop promoting it. Such as drag queen story hour for 4 year olds . when moron stop exposing it to kids trying to influance them and allowing men to go in womens restrooms we can talk. Untill then we will keep exposing how democrats are. Perverts

"promoting" it? how does one "promote" it? lol.

"be a transgender, get a free toaster"?

hahahahahhahahahah

"promoting" it? how does one "promote" it? lol.

"be a transgender, get a free toaster"?

hahahahahhahahahah
You can laugh all you want and make toaster jokes but you know its the truth and you clearly support it by denying it happens .Democrats might as well run a commercial on prime time tv explaining how they want your kids to become gay or lesbian or a she male or a head of lettuce

You can laugh all you want and make toaster jokes but you know its the truth and you clearly support it by denying it happens .Democrats might as well run a commercial on prime time tv explaining how they want your kids to become gay or lesbian or a she male or a head of lettuce

For the record, Pjmret is a professional bot. If the mods did their jobs right he would not even be here.

I own my own forum and I have moderated many forums and I smell a pro a mile away.

In this case, by "bot" I do not mean an automated bot, I mean a real person who has the agenda of keeping a forum disrupted. Sometimes they are paid, sometimes not.

He does not contribute to any conversation, he just disrupts.

Pjmret has all the tell-tale signs of a bot.

Werbung:
For the record, Pjmret is a professional bot. If the mods did their jobs right he would not even be here.

I own my own forum and I have moderated many forums and I smell a pro a mile away.

In this case, by "bot" I do not mean an automated bot, I mean a real person who has the agenda of keeping a forum disrupted. Sometimes they are paid, sometimes not.

He does not contribute to any conversation, he just disrupts.

Pjmret has all the tell-tale signs of a bot.
Yea I really dont recall much in the way of posts he starts or debating he goes Stright for insults and sadly he has influenced me to react in the same way towards him , I am trying to resolve that issue internally .

Back