Biden inflation costing you 3000 a year

Werbung:
Why don't you look ot up stupid I am not your slave your fingers ar not broken and the what about trump shat wont work .inflation under trump was very low.
Settle down old man. Your frustration is showing again. Just because you have no answers and stupid accusations doesn't make anyone guilty of anything.

Do some research before you belch rubbish.

what would inflation have been under trump?
Obviously you have no clue what IT WAS do you ? I bet you then looked it up and went dam it I should of kept my big pie hole shut .
U.S. inflation rate for 2020 was 1.23%, a 0.58% decline from 2019. U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.
As you can see the inflation rate under trump was not only very low but declining until Biden got control then up up and away it went .

Obviously you have no clue what IT WAS do you ? I bet you then looked it up and went dam it I should of kept my big pie hole shut .
U.S. inflation rate for 2020 was 1.23%, a 0.58% decline from 2019. U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.
As you can see the inflation rate under trump was not only very low but declining until Biden got control then up up and away it went .
The same was worldwide. It is high now because all the money gifted to the country is now causing inflation, WORLDWIDE. Why can't you understand how these things work?
If you can research that you can research why it happens.
You don't want to because it tells the truth and God knows never let that slip past your lips.

I do not reply to human dog shat that agree with church burning
Of course you won't because you know I'm right. You are basically an intellectual vacuum on economics but charge on here belching knowledge like its on special at Walmart.
It's ok when you think your winning the debate but when you hit the wall and asked to perform, out comes the same diatribe of ignorance and bile. You know nothing but hate.

Werbung:
Back