Biden migration policy totally failed

Goldenwood605

Just read someone's article here.
Migration crisis in the United States as a “result” of the Biden administration work
Nothing special, mostly facts. But what really surprised me (shame on me, i didn't realize the problem in whole):
"Moreover, the number of attempts to illegally cross the border and detentions is growing rapidly again: in January 2021 there were 78000, in August ‒ 209000, and in May 2022 – 239000. These are the highest values in the last 20 years, and almost 40% of detainees have already tried to enter the United States illegally this year, while in 2019 this figure was only 7%.
However, as the Biden administration most likely believes, this is not enough. In 2023, the United States plans to officially host 125,000 refugees. In 2020, this quota was only 18000. Another question immediately arises – how much taxpayers' money is spent on their maintenance?
The non–profit organization FAIR (Federation of American Immigration Reform) found out that 1.3 million illegal migrants who have crossed the US border since January 2021 cost the budget an additional $ 20.4 billion a year. If we take into account the fact that even without these funds, the annual costs for illegal migrants amount to about $140 billion, it is the sad picture for the economy of the United States."
F that, how long are we going to live with that? They're spending more and more our money and increasing the number of aliens! What's going on?

Werbung:
Migration crisis in the United States as a “result” of the Biden administration work
Nothing special, mostly facts. But what really surprised me (shame on me, i didn't realize the problem in whole):
"Moreover, the number of attempts to illegally cross the border and detentions is growing rapidly again: in January 2021 there were 78000, in August ‒ 209000, and in May 2022 – 239000. These are the highest values in the last 20 years, and almost 40% of detainees have already tried to enter the United States illegally this year, while in 2019 this figure was only 7%.
However, as the Biden administration most likely believes, this is not enough. In 2023, the United States plans to officially host 125,000 refugees. In 2020, this quota was only 18000. Another question immediately arises – how much taxpayers' money is spent on their maintenance?
The non–profit organization FAIR (Federation of American Immigration Reform) found out that 1.3 million illegal migrants who have crossed the US border since January 2021 cost the budget an additional $ 20.4 billion a year. If we take into account the fact that even without these funds, the annual costs for illegal migrants amount to about $140 billion, it is the sad picture for the economy of the United States."
F that, how long are we going to live with that? They're spending more and more our money and increasing the number of aliens! What's going on?
You enjoy it until republicans are elected and shut the fate. In the meantime, the USA is a safe haven for people escaping violence and poverty. Biden has more empathy in his foot than you'll ever know.

I agree with you100 percent, Hes trying to import votes , it cost America billions a year increases crime lowers wages and creates slums .There illegals often take jobs other minority's have .

And we have all seen how democrats in Chicago and NY and Delaware and Martha's Vinyard act when they get them and have to pay for them out of their budgets, cell phones food housing clothing medical care, their empathy really shines through

heres the real problem our laws are not being enforced

by the way welcome. I see you have met Boris, he would defend Biden if he was caught with a 12-year-old while smoking crack and stealing money, so you know, I refuse to talk to him directly sense he explained how he felt all churches should be burned to the ground. Just to give you a heads up .

by the way welcome. I see you have met Boris, he would defend Biden if he was caught with a 12-year-old while smoking crack and stealing money, so you know, I refuse to talk to him directly sense he explained how he felt all churches should be burned to the ground. Just to give you a heads up .

Thanks for you reply. I have a hard time talking with this bunch of Dems who are not going to listen any rational point of view

Thanks for you reply. I have a hard time talking with this bunch of Dems who are not going to listen any rational point of view
Me too. You'll fit in here easily.
Be aware that your aligned yourself with a hate filled ignorant dementia ridden old sap. He can be conned like a kid wanting candy.

Your rational points of view are determined by you, as you said. Its your opponents who decide that.
Dont waste your time here son.

Many liberals will defend his policy or should I say lack policy on the border.
He has left the nation with 2 choices flood the nation with illegals or round them up and deport them. I have come to embrace rounding them up and deporting them .

Many liberals will defend his policy or should I say lack policy on the border.
He has left the nation with 2 choices flood the nation with illegals or round them up and deport them. I have come to embrace rounding them up and deporting them .
Of course you would. You'll oppose anything a democrat does. Its called xenophobia and its a DNA inherited trait.

Werbung:
Back