Biden protecting child sex trafficking

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Our rating: False​

Biden did not rescind Trump’s orders on child sex trafficking. He introduced an updated plan for fighting child trafficking in December 2021. The post is also wrong about Trump being the first president to acknowledge child sex trafficking.

you'r'e so stupid. lol.

do you even read what you post? duh

Our rating: False​

Biden did not rescind Trump’s orders on child sex trafficking. He introduced an updated plan for fighting child trafficking in December 2021. The post is also wrong about Trump being the first president to acknowledge child sex trafficking.

you'r'e so stupid. lol.

do you even read what you post? duh
if you say so mr Eichmann we all make a mistake from time to time and I did at least I can admit it when I do Unkle you

if you say so mr Eichmann we all make a mistake from time to time and I did at least I can admit it when I do Unkle you

which "mistakes" haven't I "admitted" to making, moron.

list some.

but you won't.

you'll cowardly refuse to do so.

maybe you should stop being such a biden-hating moron and actually read what you post sometimes. duh

which "mistakes" haven't I "admitted" to making, moron.

list some.

but you won't.

you'll cowardly refuse to do so.

maybe you should stop being such a biden-hating moron and actually read what you post sometimes. duh
lol you make them all the time Mr, Eichmann but your huge ego will n ot allow you to admit it

Now why would he do such a thing that helps protect child sex trafficking .

Hey big mouth, it's best you read a post before you make a claim. You've gone quiet suddenly with embarrassment.

A clip from the item,

See my point???

Hey big mouth, it's best you read a post before you make a claim. You've gone quiet suddenly with embarrassment.

A clip from the item,

See my point???
I made a mistake just as you have , except less many times

btw accusing the us president of protecting child sex traffickers on the basis of not even reading an article is hateful and anti-american.

Werbung:
Back