Biden supports sex changes for kids

Werbung:

of course he would he seems to support touching others kids as well from his actions over and over again
This is what he said and in no way gave his approval.

Sunday he opposed states restricting access to irreversible sex-change treatment for minors,

In fact he stood up for ones freedom to have it.
You should read something before you post.

You have been proven a liar so I suggest you fold up like the grub you are and return to your filthy shit filled burrow.
Have a nice night. You've made mine better.
He supports it you support him so you support it the real issue is you do not like the truth that democrats like to turn little boys 8nto girls and vice versa.
Most real men are sickened by it.
I think deep down inside you are but you have become a such a liberal puss you fear standing up like a man . You have become Bidenfied .

He supports it you support him so you support it the real issue is you do not like the truth that democrats like to turn little boys 8nto girls and vice versa.
Most real men are sickened by it.
I think deep down inside you are but you have become a such a liberal puss you fear standing up like a man . You have become Bidenfied .
The link you posted does not prove he does. It says he supports the right for the state to make those laws and opposed any one that doesn't. READ IT AGAIN.

you can call me what you want but you're the liar. It's not about being masculine, as you gun nuts seem to think, it's about people's freedoms, which you once supported it don't now.

Most men, if they come from USA, are not men at all. They hide behind their guns and give that impression. You're certainly not a big tough guy and to post rubbish like those lies proves it.

Basically, you're having trouble getting over me. You think you're an expert at extinguishing opposition but you've met your match now boy. Like your godbothering buddy mark, who soon relented, you will too eventually. You offer nothing to the debate. Pure bile, venom and hate is your primary weapon. But without you I couldn't kick the crap out of you each day. So proceed with caution because I love doing that.

Werbung:
Back