Bidens linked to special Chinese communist party loan, forgivable and no interest

the annoying thing

Chinese loan, forgivable and no interest, Humm when did the communist party start making loans to American politicians' families for millions of dollars with no interest and you don't have to pay back.
Sounds a bit fishey like something the mob would do or a way to bribe someone legally and avoid taxes .

Werbung:

Chinese loan, forgivable and no interest, Humm when did the communist party start making loans to American politicians' families for millions of dollars with no interest and you don't have to pay back.
Sounds a bit fishey like something the mob would do or a way to bribe someone legally and avoid taxes .

This was 5 years ago and still no charges? Sounds a bit fishy alright.

hunters and joes overseas deals date back to the o bung hole administration and cross not only state but federal lines and international and take time to pull them all together and dot all the i and cross all the t .

hunters and joes overseas deals date back to the o bung hole administration and cross not only state but federal lines and international and take time to pull them all together and dot all the i and cross all the t .
Where's your evidence of one of those fantasticly ridiculous belches.

Had a trump was president and just got a 5-mil loan from the communist party with no interest and didn't have to pay it back it would be called a bribe by democrats, and you know it

That settles it. No way am I voting for Hunter for any office. What is he running for again?

why dont you look at the article I posted, what do you need a video of the bides taking the money ?
It's not a fact and nothing from you can be taken serious. You are hate based then lies.
Its a fact and just more evidence against the biden crime family
It could be if well be if it proven but that's the point.
No one charged with. Anything. No crimes committed yet.

I know you hate them but fabricating lies won't make them guilty.

It's not a fact and nothing from you can be taken serious. You are hate based then lies.

It could be if well be if it proven but that's the point.
No one charged with. Anything. No crimes committed yet.

I know you hate them but fabricating lies won't make them guilty.
O dodnt fabricate anything moron I just posted the link

AND THIS FROM A REAL SOURCE
trunp.png

AND THIS FROM A REAL SOURCE
View attachment 2759
Yes pull out the old what about trump card as if it makes the bribes ok that the bidens took and sold out America for . %.4 million is nothing to trump hes a billionaire . hey you were one of one of the guys who said trump had classified documents to sell if I recall right .

So you got any evidence he was paid for favors ? was he giving his son half his salary like hunter claims . Sid he sell American oil or natural gas to China did the chinese give him diamonds and hookers like they did Biden .

Werbung:
Back