Biden's Policies on clean energy are helping Big Time!

Luckyone

Biden has bee criticized harshly for his policies against the dirty energy market (coal and oil) due to his Climate Change policy but the criticism is actually causing a lot of good things to happen in the clean energy industry.

Solar Stocks Are Soaring On A New Funding Frenzy

• The solar sector in particular has grown red-hot after a White House statement said the U.S. is on track to triple domestic solar manufacturing capacity by 2024
  • The White House has set aside a $700 billion package that will address inflation by lowering energy and health care costs for families and by helping to bring down the deficit.
Here below is a perfect example of how the "clean" energy industry is doing. This is the 10-year chart of First Solar (FSLR), which is the #1 company in the world in the Solar industry.

FSLRChart.png
{FYI, I have doubled my money trading FSLR in just 3 months. It has been my favorite stock since I first started trading it in 2010). I have made a lot of money trading it - Hurray to clean energy).

Here are a couple of articles you should read regarding how clean energy could help us all, even in our pocketbooks:

To Help Reverse Soaring Inflation, Invest in Clean Energy

and

The $369 Billion Promise That Sent Clean Energy Stocks Soaring

Dozens of renewable energy stocks are soaring after the U.S. the Senate passed a historic climate and energy bill that experts have hailed as the largest investment in fighting climate change ever made by the country. Dubbed the Inflation Reduction Act, the bill allocates $369 billion to renewable energy with the American Clean Power Association estimating it could more than triple clean energy production, cut emissions by 40% by 2030, and create 550,000 clean energy jobs.

Oh and by the way:

Biden sees highest approval in a year in latest Gallup poll

BY MORGAN CHALFANT - 08/25/22 5:22 PM ET

President Biden’s approval rating rose to 44 percent during the month of August in a new Gallup poll, the latest sign of the president recovering some ground amid a series of legislative

BidenCup.png
wins and a steady decline in gasoline prices.

Werbung:
Bidens policies have caused the nation to gho from energy independent to dependent on others.I recall the oil embargos
No, Putin was the person that did that. If Putin had not invaded Ukraine and caused oil prices to soar, it would not have forced Biden to find solutions to bring oil prices down and inflation down.

No, Putin was the person that did that. If Putin had not invaded Ukraine and caused oil prices to soar, it would not have forced Biden to find solutions to bring oil prices down and inflation down.
sorry but the price of fuel was climbing sky high long before Putin came into the picture ,
What was the average US gas price in 2020?

Image result for what was the price of gas nov 2020
$2.17 per gallon

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.17 per gallon (gal) in 2020, 44 cents/gal (17%) lower than in 2019 and the lowest annual average since 2016.

As you can see the price of gas was much lower and falling under trump due to his energy policy's

In jan 2022 before Russia invaded the Ukraine the price was 3.34 a gallon average That is a big increase. Biden energy policys and spending caused that. Along with high inflation .

you should read up

Last edited:
sorry but the price of fuel was climbing sky high long before Putin came into the picture ,
What was the average US gas price in 2020?

Image result for what was the price of gas nov 2020
$2.17 per gallon

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.17 per gallon (gal) in 2020, 44 cents/gal (17%) lower than in 2019 and the lowest annual average since 2016.

As you can see the price of gas was much lower and falling under trump due to his energy policy's

In jan 2022 before Russia invaded the Ukraine the price was 3.34 a gallon average That is a big increase. Biden energy policys and spending caused that. Along with high inflation .
First of all, when Biden took office on January 2021, Oil was trading at $62. OPEC cut production of Oil by 9.7 million barrels on May 1 2021. Oil was trading at $72 a barrel then and cut took Oil to $83, which means that Biden caused Oil to go up by 15% and then OPEC caused the price of Oil to rise by 16% . In February 2022 (when Putin attacked Ukraine), Oil went up to $130, meaning that Putin was guilty for a 55% rise in the price of Oil.

On Thursday this week, Oil got back down to $81 and much of that has been because of Biden's actions in opening the U.S. reserves to pump 1.5 millions extra barrels of oil per day in the U.S. as well as his actions in pushing other nations to stop using Russian Oil and start buying elsewhere.

Biden's policies can be blamed for 15% rise in the price of gasoline and nothing else. To me, that 15% is a small price to pay to start to address the Climate change issue and make our world a safer place for our environment.

First of all, when Biden took office on January 2021, Oil was trading at $62. OPEC cut production of Oil by 9.7 million barrels on May 1 2021. Oil was trading at $72 a barrel then and cut took Oil to $83, which means that Biden caused Oil to go up by 15% and then OPEC caused the price of Oil to rise by 16% . In February 2022 (when Putin attacked Ukraine), Oil went up to $130, meaning that Putin was guilty for a 55% rise in the price of Oil.

On Thursday this week, Oil got back down to $81 and much of that has been because of Biden's actions in opening the U.S. reserves to pump 1.5 millions extra barrels of oil per day in the U.S. as well as his actions in pushing other nations to stop using Russian Oil and start buying elsewhere.

Biden's policies can be blamed for 15% rise in the price of gasoline and nothing else. To me, that 15% is a small price to pay to start to address the Climate change issue and make our world a safer place for our environment.
sorry bu your denying the facs oil was cheap under trump and falling in price and we were energy independent joey changed all of that or have you not seen him trying to ge the Saudis to pump more and him considering deals with Venezuela and Iran . And as for inflation lol it started under biden it was 1.8 percent under the orange orangutan . Bidens spending and taxes and other policy resulted in much higher inflation

sorry bu your denying the facs oil was cheap under trump and falling in price and we were energy independent joey changed all of that or have you not seen him trying to ge the Saudis to pump more and him considering deals with Venezuela and Iran . And as for inflation lol it started under biden it was 1.8 percent under the orange orangutan . Bidens spending and taxes and other policy resulted in much higher inflation
for a fact, Oil actually got down to -$40 a barrel under Trump. Nonetheless, that was not Trump doing but Russia's doing as the flooded the market with Oil and the other Oil nations started to pump more so they could pay their bills, given that Oil needs to be at $62 a barrel to break even and the flooding of Oil caused it to drop into the minus category for 1 week. As such, Oil was not dropping in 2020 under Trump, it had been rallying up to $62 (breakdown point). Biden's policies did generate a 15% increase in oil (small price to pay for Climate change actions) but then Putin invaded and he caused oil to rally an additional 55%. This is not opinion, it is fact that is clearly seen in the charts of oil. As far as your energy dependency is concerned, that is pure misinformation on your part. Do you have any idea how many farms with Oil underneath the American Oil producers are sitting on without using?

Why are US oil companies not producing more oil?

The biggest reason oil production isn't increasing is that U.S. energy companies and Wall Street investors are not sure that prices will stay high long enough for them to make a profit from drilling lots of new wells.

Oil and Gas Companies Are Lying About How Much Oil They Control on U.S. Public Lands

It is not about Biden making us dependent on other countries for Oil. It is that our own oil companies are not willing to spend the money to drill for new oil because they feel that in the long run, they will lose money.

As far as inflation is concerned, Biden is guilty of a small and insignificant part of it. Inflation has to do with the pandemic and the demand and supply issues that it brought, it has to do with the Fed and their late response to inflation beginning (they should have begun to raise rates 18 months ago but they only started it 3 months ago, and it has to do with Putin's war. Inflation is everywhere (not just in the U.S.). In fact, we have lower inflation here than in most countries. UK has 18% inflation. In Europe, inflation is around 10%. Our inflation (as of the last figure) was 6.8%. This is not Biden's fault. In fact, there is a case to be made that Biden has helped us have lower inflation than elsewhere.

Don't argue against me on this. I am a stock market analyst (have been one for 47 years) and I make my living by analyzing what is happening to supply and demand and the issues involved so that I can either make or lose money for myself and for my subscribers. I have been highly successful in trading this for decades.

You need to do a bit more "unbiased" research and you will find the reality of things and not the extreme right view of things.

for a fact, Oil actually got down to -$40 a barrel under Trump. Nonetheless, that was not Trump doing but Russia's doing as the flooded the market with Oil and the other Oil nations started to pump more so they could pay their bills, given that Oil needs to be at $62 a barrel to break even and the flooding of Oil caused it to drop into the minus category for 1 week. As such, Oil was not dropping in 2020 under Trump, it had been rallying up to $62 (breakdown point). Biden's policies did generate a 15% increase in oil (small price to pay for Climate change actions) but then Putin invaded and he caused oil to rally an additional 55%. This is not opinion, it is fact that is clearly seen in the charts of oil. As far as your energy dependency is concerned, that is pure misinformation on your part. Do you have any idea how many farms with Oil underneath the American Oil producers are sitting on without using?

Why are US oil companies not producing more oil?

The biggest reason oil production isn't increasing is that U.S. energy companies and Wall Street investors are not sure that prices will stay high long enough for them to make a profit from drilling lots of new wells.

Oil and Gas Companies Are Lying About How Much Oil They Control on U.S. Public Lands

It is not about Biden making us dependent on other countries for Oil. It is that our own oil companies are not willing to spend the money to drill for new oil because they feel that in the long run, they will lose money.

As far as inflation is concerned, Biden is guilty of a small and insignificant part of it. Inflation has to do with the pandemic and the demand and supply issues that it brought, it has to do with the Fed and their late response to inflation beginning (they should have begun to raise rates 18 months ago but they only started it 3 months ago, and it has to do with Putin's war. Inflation is everywhere (not just in the U.S.). In fact, we have lower inflation here than in most countries. UK has 18% inflation. In Europe, inflation is around 10%. Our inflation (as of the last figure) was 6.8%. This is not Biden's fault. In fact, there is a case to be made that Biden has helped us have lower inflation than elsewhere.

Don't argue against me on this. I am a stock market analyst (have been one for 47 years) and I make my living by analyzing what is happening to supply and demand and the issues involved so that I can either make or lose money for myself and for my subscribers. I have been highly successful in trading this for decades.

You need to do a bit more "unbiased" research and you will find the reality of things and not the extreme right view of things.
Im aware of all of it simply put biden blames every one but himself and you do the same for him.

Im aware of all of it simply put biden blames every one but himself and you do the same for him.
No, I am assigning blame where it belongs. I am a believer in data and facts. I am not biased to one side or the other. As far as blame is concerned, I also want to say the none of us is perfect (humanity is fallible) and therefore I evaluate people based on everything they do and not just on one "cherry picked" thing. Cherry picking is easy as everybody can be cherry picked and shown to be blamed for something they did.

It is like a marriage, you marry for good and bad and you know you will get both. What you look for is "more good than bad". I think Biden has more good than bad.

No, I am assigning blame where it belongs. I am a believer in data and facts. I am not biased to one side or the other. As far as blame is concerned, I also want to say the none of us is perfect (humanity is fallible) and therefore I evaluate people based on everything they do and not just on one "cherry picked" thing. Cherry picking is easy as everybody can be cherry picked and shown to be blamed for something they did.

It is like a marriage, you marry for good and bad and you know you will get both. What you look for is "more good than bad". I think Biden has more good than bad.
You seem to cherry pick facts yourself especially when it come to lying biden .

You seem to cherry pick facts yourself especially when it come to lying biden .
Explain in detail your statement. Words are cheap.

Here are some actual facts about Biden's good deeds. Show me the same and in comparison with the bad

Biden Accomplishments​

1) Signed the Inflation Reduction Act
2) Improved health care for veterans
3) Signed the CHIPS and Science Act
4) Took historic action to address the gun violence epidemic
5) Restored American leadership on the world stage
6) Ended America’s longest war
7) Passed the American Rescue Plan
8) Passed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
9) Took action to combat the climate crisis and reduce emissions
10) Nominated and confirmed historic judicial nominee

Biden has bee criticized harshly for his policies against the dirty energy market (coal and oil) due to his Climate Change policy but the criticism is actually causing a lot of good things to happen in the clean energy industry.

Here below is a perfect example of how the "clean" energy industry is doing. This is the 10-year chart of First Solar (FSLR), which is the #1 company in the world in the Solar industry.

View attachment 1718
{FYI, I have doubled my money trading FSLR in just 3 months. It has been my favorite stock since I first started trading it in 2010). I have made a lot of money trading it - Hurray to clean energy).

Here are a couple of articles you should read regarding how clean energy could help us all, even in our pocketbooks:

To Help Reverse Soaring Inflation, Invest in Clean Energy

and

Oh and by the way:

View attachment 1719
OLD SCHOOL: Daniel Boone
NEW AGE: Boondoggle

I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats who pushed for this pork legislation made a lot of money on Green stocks, too.

No, Putin was the person who did that. If Putin had not invaded Ukraine and caused oil prices to soar, it would not have forced Biden to find solutions to bring oil prices down and inflation down.
For These Lads, Vlad's Nads Bring on the Sads

Weak hollow-chested Leftist girlymen are motivated solely by jealousy of Putin's manliness.

Werbung:
Back