Bill Oreillys' ego is getting to be too much !!!

always

I have been unhappy with Oreilly and his huge , huge ego for a while now.
Tonight was the limit for me. I believe Obamas' attack on Fox News shook up Bill so much he has been unnerved.Oreilly has gone more to the LEFT as Obama demands, tonight he featured the GAY ADVOCATE MAYOR from San Francisco. Now this advocate for immoral sex has a right to spread his agenda but not in my living room , not to my family. Oreilly earned a regular place in my home because he was a not a radical leftist and was more conservative if anything. I watched Bill since day one on fox!! He gained his audience and his huge market share by presenting a conservative to lite moderate form of politicial news and opinion. I think he will began to loose many, many, disappointed viewers as he tries to increase his viewing numbers by bowing to liberalism.Obama has won his fight with bill because Obama knew Bill Oreilly has a tremendous ego and the success of Glen Beck has made Oreilly a second fiddle at Fox News, so Bill is tracking far left now trying to pick up these crumbs! So Sad Bill Oreilly!!
How many other "Factor " Viewers see the same mistakes as I do?

Werbung:
Bill Oreillys' ego is getting to be too much !!!

Then write and tell him so. Or change the channel.

And quit whining.

OH, you mean "sit down and shut up", sorry that is not my nature!!

Even Bill Oreilly must face the "Music" especially when his tune is "ARROGANCE"!!

OH, you mean "sit down and shut up", sorry that is not my nature!!

Even Bill Oreilly must face the "Music" especially when his tune is "ARROGANCE"!!

Didn't even read the first sentence of the reply, did we? Or, forgot it as soon as we did?

That 20-second attention span is a liberal's most valuable resource sometimes. :D

Obama is afraid to go on Fox News, along with most liberal Democrats, O'Reilly has a right to have an ego. I don't believe he has gone to the Left at all, FNC has always been in the middle politically, MSNBC is President Obama's fan club. Keith Olbermann is bombing badly in the ratings, his Republicans are stupid schtick, doesn't make much sense, when Democrats are the real clowns on a daily basis, from the president, Pelosi & Reid. The SF mayor was on the Factor, Code Pink has been on there as well & Bill O'Reilly isn't going to the Left, but Fox News is killing the competition.

Look we all know it's about the ratings with these guys. Yeah they have points of view and in this case O'Rielly tends to be right of Center just like Olberman is Left of Center. What it all boils down too is ratings. Some may say MSNBC and CNN are plunging in the ratings while others say FNC is a mouth piece for the Republican and Conservative movement. It's all about how much money they make in the end and I don't see anyone leaving the air anytime soon especially on Cable News.

Billy has always been more moderate than conservative, but libs/progressives do not know this because they are blind and only know what the lib MSM tells them.

And, that ego he has is out there. Beck is far more magnanimous and interesting.

But hey, at least Billy is not a DF progressive.

Werbung:
Obama is afraid to go on Fox News, along with most liberal Democrats....​
244.gif

....Brought to you, by......

depends2.jpg

Back