Bin Laden Admissions to 9/11

No actually I again Never said that he WAS guilty of anything we wre discussing the possibilities of such and how it may or may not have been slanted.Overall Id say that i have some dislike of the president yes ..it is of your opinon that my thoughts on the Bush family and theyre dealings with enemies is baseless

that is just fine as we are each entitled our opinions..Yes these corporations have made money from creating the Russian defeating taliban and then villainizing and chasing them they continue to profit from the on-going war so they have profited from Bin Laden albeit indirectly

As well the bush family and binladen family have also made profits together via theyre business ventures while the vast majority if not all of those ventures are legal theyre is still profit ebbing and flowing between Bin Laden and Bush

Thats great Im glad your an intelligence analyst . sees like a decent Trade to me. although it dosent carry that "Impression" power you were hoping it did? maybe others will goo Oooooooh AAAAAH an intellignce analyst ....whatever nothing like tootin your horn hey?

My assertions of the Bush family at THIS POINT in our discussion are nothing more than MY OPINION ...you know what angers me so is you "know it all" types who project things in a fashion in which they werent intended ,it further angers me when you dont allow others an opinion of theyre own.

I never told you My opinion was Truth , nor did i tell you you you should subscribe to it or believe it. maybe you misread......or maybe you were just to busy trying to impress us with your Title and opinions?

The reality is I NEVER SAID THE PRESIDENT WAS GULTY OF ANYTHING......................you said that pal not me. I questioned whether or not there was a propensity for his families involvement in the profit making end of things

the core values of this COUNTRY you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?It goes against the core values of our country the rich having a different mindset ..........wow sorry i wasnt aware that you were so naive and partisaned
I understand now

I never "Claimed" that the president was guilty of anything ,behind anything , in charge of anything I am discussing things and you continue to project things in a manner in whch they were not represented

Werbung:
I wasn't trying to impress anyone with my career path. With what this line of work pays, I'm under no dillusion that I'm some big shot, and its pretty offensive that you start making those kinds of assertions about my personal motives since you dont know me. I was merely trying to tell you why I made assumptions about your views on the President. It turns out that those assertions were right, so I don't know why you got so pissed.

How have these corporations profited from bin Ladin? You never have explained how, so I'm pretty curious as to how you want to spin this one.

It seems that you think that saying something is your opinion is just your way of getting out of having to prove something while still getting to say it. I came to this board for a debate, not to voice opinions that can't be backed up.

Back