Black Preacher Slams Dems...Priceless

Gipper

This preacher is very good. He speaks the truth. Will the black community listen?

“They have insulted us, used us, and manipulated us. They have saturated the black community with ridiculous lies,” he said, speaking directly to the black community. ”They think we are stupid and that these lies will hold us captive while they violate everything we believe as Christians.”
Jackson went into detail in the video, taking aim at the “unholy alliance” that he sees between Democrats, faux-civil rights leaders and Planned Parenthood.
“The Democratic Party has created an unholy alliance between certain so-called civil rights leaders and Planned Parenthood, which has killed unborn black babies by the tens of millions,” he proclaimed.
On the morality front, Jackson took issue with the party’s internal debate over “God” being dropped from its platform and derided the notion that homosexuality should be equated “with being black.“ He called the later tenet of the Democratic Party an ”outrageous lie.”
“We as Christians ought to know better. Shame on us for allowing ourselves to be sold to the highest bidder,” Jackson continued, telling his fellow black pastors that they, too, would need to make a decision between supporting Democrats and embracing Jesus.

Werbung:
Here is his website....http://standamerica.us/

He ran for the Senate as an R in VA this year. Losing to George Allen.

He also condemned the New Black Panthers for their voter intimidation that our esteemed Attorney General ignored. See his comments here http://video.foxnews.com/v/4276110/minister-slams-new-black-panther-actions/

No doubt the Left refers to him as an Uncle Tom as do with all black conservatives.

What will it take for American Blacks to realize that the D Party has put them back into slavery? The slavery of government dependency.

Probably about 75 or so more years of evolution. Most black Americans are simply just not ready to be FREE!

Centrehalf said:
If this was a joke it was a bad one.

It wasn't a joke ....

It is a careful analysis of the situation. If you disagree, tell me where I am wrong.

You really believe that I'm going to set you up to spew even more racist bullsh*t? I'm not going to report your post, even though I should, I'm not even going to iggy you but feel free to not respond to anything I post anymore. I've dealt with enough people like you in my life and I'm not going to encourage you, I've just got nothing for you anymore.

You really believe that I'm going to set you up to spew even more racist bullsh*t? I'm not going to report your post, even though I should, I'm not even going to iggy you but feel free to not respond to anything I post anymore. I've dealt with enough people like you in my life and I'm not going to encourage you, I've just got nothing for you anymore.

Nothing I said was racist. When someone brings up the topic of blacks in America, people like you automatically start crying racist. But, the truth is, it is that very mentality that you have about this topic that keeps black Americans enslaved to the government.

It is a terrible thing and I will stand on my original point. It will take decades for most black Americans to to realize that they are still in shackles to a government that promotes the destruction of their culture and their lives!

There is a percentage of the black community that are slaves to the government, as are whites and other ethnic groups. But it's not realistic to say they all think alike or haven't evolved. This is also a serious subject that needs to be addressed. There will always be dependent poor people. Every country and every culture has them, always has. Unfortunately, far too many people in our inner cities become victims of their own making.

There is a percentage of the black community that are slaves to the government, as are whites and other ethnic groups. But it's not realistic to say they all think alike or haven't evolved. This is also a serious subject that needs to be addressed. There will always be dependent poor people. Every country and every culture has them, always has. Unfortunately, far too many people in our inner cities become victims of their own making.

We have dependency with its horrendous consequences, like the disintegration of the family unit, across all races and income levels. This is the consequence of the out of control welfare state liberals so love.

It is most immoral and so detrimental. Yet, those on the left want it expanded. They have lost their minds.

Probably about 75 or so more years of evolution. Most black Americans are simply just not ready to be FREE!

Ready to be FREE? What does that mean? Do you think we have freedom in America? I do not. Certainly not the freedoms we are entitled to as outlined in the Constitution.

I don't think any American is truly free. I think many Americans, not just African Americans, are not willing to be free. They have given up their liberty so that government can provide for them...

The quote from the Great Ben Franklin certainly applies......They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Werbung:
Ready to be FREE? What does that mean? Do you think we have freedom in America? I do not. Certainly not the freedoms we are entitled to as outlined in the Constitution.

I don't think any American is truly free. I think many Americans, not just African Americans, are not willing to be free. They have given up their liberty so that government can provide for them...

The quote from the Great Ben Franklin certainly applies......They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Yes, that was exactly my point. I realize it is not just black Americans who are not ready to be free. Your question originally was specifically about black Americans. That's why I responded as I did, which promptly sent Centrehalf into a racist accusing tirade. Today, we all have to fight for the very Freedoms and Liberties they were guaranteed to us in the US Constitution.

And, I agree with Ben Franklin, those who are not willing to fight for it do not deserve it.

Back