Black President?

crux

If America can elect a black president, does that mean we are past the need for entitlements, separatist entities like Black Entertainment Television, Ms. Black America, Afro American College fund and lower college admission standards for blacks?

With the falling dollar, can we continue to waste resources on those who are able, yet not willing to help themselves?

Isn't it time to hold people accountable for there actions and abolish the modern welfare system?

Many blacks simply abuse the charity of thy neighbor and rob the tax paying working class, it is time to get the monkey off our backs, this should be the first step in an effort to rebuild our economy, address domestic spending practices.

Is it also time to let Israel and many other countries that we waste resources on to support themselves?

The definition of insanity, is to do the same thing over and over, yet expect different results. This country, morally and economically is going down the vortex of hell, unless we make the necessary changes.

If not can you say Third world culture and nation?

Werbung:
If America can elect a black president, does that mean we are past the need for entitlements, separatist entities like Black Entertainment Television, Ms. Black America, Afro American College fund and lower college admission standards for blacks?

With the falling dollar, can we continue to waste resources on those who are able, yet not willing to help themselves?

Isn't it time to hold people accountable for there actions and abolish the modern welfare system?

Many blacks simply abuse the charity of thy neighbor and rob the tax paying working class, it is time to get the monkey off our backs, this should be the first step in an effort to rebuild our economy, address domestic spending practices.

Is it also time to let Israel and many other countries that we waste resources on to support themselves?

The definition of insanity, is to do the same thing over and over, yet expect different results. This country, morally and economically is going down the vortex of hell, unless we make the necessary changes.

Okay. So what you're saying is that only black people are on welfare, we should make all african groups obsolete, and Israel is on par with our welfare system. Did I leave anything out?

oh, yeah. That idea that african americans are going to cause us to become a third world country.

.....heeeelllooo, racist.

Lock please.

Okay. So what you're saying is that only black people are on welfare, we should make all african groups obsolete, and Israel is on par with our welfare system. Did I leave anything out?

oh, yeah. That idea that african americans are going to cause us to become a third world country.

Lock please.
I think that we should cut the dead weight, unless your elderly or handicapped.

all non productive, White, black, red, green, yellow, grey or jewish, should be held accountable for their actions.

The insect world is a perfect working society, the non productive are turned into the very resources that they consume, that being said, our non productive could be turned into heating fuel by the years end.

IZZ=Hello. *waves* My name is Izz, and I'm a nineteen year old college student, currently studying creative writing. I was formerly a member of the Mormon church and have since meandered off the beaten path. I'm currently making it up as I go.

I'm not a heavy political debater, but I do have a rabid allergy to stupid people, and I find they often congregate at political forums. A friend suggested that I blow off steam in debates. I told him it was a stupid idea and I'd get myself in trouble.

....here I am.

IZZ= Okay. So what you're saying is that only black people are on welfare, we should make all african groups obsolete, and Israel is on par with our welfare system. Did I leave anything out?

Lock please.

This is hardly an exaple of how you described yourself, you don't want to debate, you just wan't to put your tail between your legs and run away, yelling help, do I really have to debate.

You should just yell for your mommy.

does that mean we are past the need for entitlements, separatist entities like Black Entertainment Television, Ms. Black America, Afro American College fund and lower college admission standards for blacks?
Without regard to your mention towards affirmative action which is something I have issues with, but everything else on your list is a matter of private enterprise/interest groups and they can do whatever they wish in regards to thier actions as long as they follow the laws that are applicable to them. It applies to any private group and this argument holds no water at all.
How is welfare a waste of resources in reality? Even straight cash payments to people put money back into the economy and all of that creates and sustains jobs among other groups. Now I never condone waste or fraud, but helping people when they actually need it is a good idea.
You know, I would be right with you and I would suspect others would agree with the quoted statement above it you substituted blacks for "people" because it is obviously bad when people abuse the system. Your notion of only pointing out blacks and in conjunction with the very real potential of electing a non-white male to be President is simply ignorant and hateful. It shows to me evidence of feeling inadequate and trying to overcome some shortfall. It is a shame to see your own personal issues get tied into disliking people because of the color of thier skin, and not taking into account thier actions as individuals.
Id like to know what you consider wasteful when it comes to US relations in Israel? Do you have any idea the things that Israel does for the US that the US cant do itself?
This country, morally and economically is going down the vortex of hell, unless we make the necessary changes.
Economically you can blame the GOP, and morally, look no further than the mirror. It is statements like you make that is what is wrong morally in this country. Its starts by judging large groups of people inaccurately based generally on ignorance and fear.
Id like to know which third world nation you have visited to have any perspective on the issue.

IZZ=Hello. *waves* My name is Izz, and I'm a nineteen year old college student, currently studying creative writing. I was formerly a member of the Mormon church and have since meandered off the beaten path. I'm currently making it up as I go.

I'm not a heavy political debater, but I do have a rabid allergy to stupid people, and I find they often congregate at political forums. A friend suggested that I blow off steam in debates. I told him it was a stupid idea and I'd get myself in trouble.

....here I am.

This is hardly an exaple of how you described yourself, you don't want to debate, you just wan't to put your tail between your legs and run away, yelling help, do I really have to debate.

You should just yell for your mommy.

You'll note that the last sentence there is "Here I am." apparently your ability to read went out the window with your tolerance. Which you probably never had in the first place.

Also, I'm allergic to stupid people. You're giving me hives.

You want hellfire and complete destruction of all those who aren't useful? Then what are you doing sitting around talking about it? This isn't a debate, it's a scared little boy attempting to remove from his personal reality everything that he finds detestable, conveniently forgetting that the world doesn't revolve around his wants or desires.

As for 'running for mommy'.. my MOTHER has more balls than you. You want complete destruction of all that is useless? Go join those happy terrorists, they LOVE people like you. And you'd be living your own personal version of the american dream. Good for you.

crux.... you have a point but the way you present it will get lots of arguments from those who think they are right.

yes we can't afford welfare. and with the economy tanking we will be less able to afford welfare. but this has been created by a system that makes us "dependent" on the government. we must move away from dependency, which is a disease.

think you will witness the fall of mankind in your lifetime?

At this rate? Yes.

kinda scary, eh?
the Great Depression didn't have the population numbers we have now. not even close. and already in India there are 2000 with bird flu fever. and today Eqypt opened it's border with Gaza because people were starving for food and supplies.
and the real problem is population, which we aren't addressing. we are just breeding at an alarming rate with no plan for the future. something's gotta give. the world can afford the loss of 5 billion people at this point.

I totally agree with that. The only way the world is going to survive is for the nations of the world to come together and enforce population control. Except for natural mulitple births, (most are caused by test tube pregnancies) the birth rate must be limited to one child per two people. There can be no exceptions for religious beliefs. In fact, religion is largly responsible for the overpopulation of the world. And it is all religions. Not just Catholics. The Baptists are as bad as the Mormons as the Hindus.

I totally agree with that. The only way the world is going to survive is for the nations of the world to come together and enforce population control. Except for natural mulitple births, (most are caused by test tube pregnancies) the birth rate must be limited to one child per two people. There can be no exceptions for religious beliefs. In fact, religion is largly responsible for the overpopulation of the world. And it is all religions. Not just Catholics. The Baptists are as bad as the Mormons as the Hindus.

I'm afraid we are a point of no return. 6.6 billion can't stop growing even if there is a 1 birth law.
China still has a problem and they have the law. people are paying the $30000fine to have a second child while thousands starve in orphanages or are drowned in rice fields.

a pandemic would do it. maybe. AIDs isn't even growing as fast as the population of Africa.
WWIII would make a dent, and this one would be nuclear.

I suppose I have a morbid fascinaton with the end of the world, along with bizzare halluciongens. I have no desire for the end of the world to come, as I have no desire to take 2c-e or datura, but it would be really interesting and probably pretty hilarious either way.

I suppose I have a morbid fascinaton with the end of the world, along with bizzare halluciongens. I have no desire for the end of the world to come, as I have no desire to take 2c-e or datura, but it would be really interesting and probably pretty hilarious either way.

ahhhh. humans are like cockroaches, they will always be around.

I agree with enforcing population control, to one child. Check out this clock notice the amount of births, and the rate of population growth.

Werbung:
Back