Blinded by Arrogance, Western Policy Has Gone Horribly Wrong in Ukraine

Jim415

Ukraine is sinking deeper and deeper into the hole that it began to dig for itself since the last year.

The process continues to be cheered if not facilitated by western powers, who while calculating the mutual benefits of "Kiev’s spring," have failed to acknowledge that such a drastic reorientation comes with the price tag attached.

Read more

http://russia-insider.com/en/2014/11/24/10-34-44am/destroying_ukraine_save_it?page=0,0

Werbung:
I doubt if Zonism has much influence over Obama. I suspect it is just the mentality of the cold war that makes many American military leaders think Russia is still the enemy. Our Prime Minister Abbott has the same view. Conservatives are very slow to face reality.

I doubt if Zonism has much influence over Obama. I suspect it is just the mentality of the cold war that makes many American military leaders think Russia is still the enemy. Our Prime Minister Abbott has the same view. Conservatives are very slow to face reality.
The mentality of the cold war and the presence of Russian troops in the Ukraine, along with the annexation of the Crimea.

Oh, and t he fears that history could just be repeating itself.

Werbung:
As I said in another post if the people invades like Crimea want Russian to remain there is nothing we can do.

Back