Blood Money and Joe Liberman

ripcord

I do love to see a workman earn his money. Good ol Joe ,has surely done that. His masters, the health insurance industry must be proud. Never mind all the people he will hurt - he's got his. Sure glad I don't live in Conn. I might have voted for "sincere" ol Joe. I would hate myself if I had done that. Shame, shame on you Joe.

Werbung:
make me think what we need to do it, make it illegal for lawmakers against health care reform all go a year with them and there family haveing no coverage....at end of year, each one to be given a pre existing condition they have to get health care with .....

Great idea. Everyone who opposes the war can be shipped off to the front for a year too. Then, if they are still alive, they are allowed to oppose the war.

I mean, seriously.. what a pathetic idea.

2009-12-18-digest-cartoon.jpg

McCain's reaction to Al Franken not giving Lieberman more time in his boring speech sure was telling. Both senators are out of touch and McCain's outrage at a freshman senator cutting off his buddy's time shows what a legend in their own minds these people are.

Werbung:
Back