BO thinks EPA regs create jobs

dogtowner

Staff member
shouldn't be surprised since he thought Porkulus did too

I'm sure the Dominion Power people let go due to plant closings might beg to differ

In a speech to employees of the Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday, President Barack Obama said that EPA regulations are good for the economy and create jobs and that the agency "touches" the lives of every American every day.

“We can make sure that we are doing right by our environment and, in fact, putting people back to work all across America,” Obama told the federal workers.

“When we put in place new common-sense rules to reduce air pollution, we create new jobs building and installing all sorts of pollution-control technology,” Obama said.

“When we put in place new emissions standards for our vehicles, we make sure that the cars of tomorrow are going to be built right here in the United States of America, that we’re going to win that race,” the president continued.

“When we clean up our nation’s waterways, we generate more tourists for our local communities. So what’s good for the environment can also be good for our economy,” Obama said.

honestly I wonder if BO is on crack.

Werbung:
because ways to reduce polution just happen...no one actuly resurches them and puts them in place...its Magic...

I love republican world...so fiscally responsible because its a fairytale land where nothing has costs and they think things just happen without labor doing them.

because ways to reduce polution just happen...no one actuly resurches them and puts them in place...its Magic...

I love republican world...so fiscally responsible because its a fairytale land where nothing has costs and they think things just happen without labor doing them.

I love prog world where daddy buys baby whatever it wants whether there is money in the bank account or not since baby can just pay for it later.

is that the one where daddy backs up the cars exhaust into the house, seals it up, and then says..Nothing bad can happen...CO2 is Natural....There is No Pollution.

hahahaaa too funny....CO2 IS natural. hhahahahahahah..ROTFL.......

But, I know what your liberal mind is thinking because I know liberals so well. And, that gets me to something I have long thought. We cons know how libs think, but libs do not know how cons think. Why is that?

And, your post is proof of this. You really think cons want to pollute the planet and kill the children. I MEAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS!!!! When one believes something so outrageous and illogical, what does that make one?

You think CO2 is going to kill us all and your beloved Mother Earth. Yet, there is not one shred of evidence to prove your point. But Mr. Strawman, no one is claiming there is NO POLLUTION and that we need more pollution...but I suppose you think cons want those things....which proves my point.

Werbung:
hahahaaa too funny....CO2 IS natural. hhahahahahahah..ROTFL.......

But, I know what your liberal mind is thinking because I know liberals so well. And, that gets me to something I have long thought. We cons know how libs think, but libs do not know how cons think. Why is that?

And, your post is proof of this. You really think cons want to pollute the planet and kill the children. I MEAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS!!!! When one believes something so outrageous and illogical, what does that make one?

You think CO2 is going to kill us all and your beloved Mother Earth. Yet, there is not one shred of evidence to prove your point. But Mr. Strawman, no one is claiming there is NO POLLUTION and that we need more pollution...but I suppose you think cons want those things....which proves my point.

what he said

Back