• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would consider researching a candidate

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Unless this guy actually comes back and debates with us in a few threads I won't even consider voting for him or telling any of my buddies about him.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy

Unless this guy actually comes back and debates with us in a few threads I won't even consider voting for him or telling any of my buddies about him.

Sorry for the delay... What topic would you like to debate about?

Although I agree that he needs a professionally created and edited website and videos, his message is very clear. I found an article about him in Code 3 Magazine. Here is a link to the editor's comments about him. I think you can find the whole article on there too. www.code3magazine.com

I also read this news relaease about him at www.ems-usa.org

He is also a member of the newly formed Independents Together at www.independentstogether.us

Sorry for the delay... What topic would you like to debate about?

Jump in on some of the debates we have going on the forum. I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear your thoughts on a lot of what we have been discussing on here.

Jump in on some of the debates we have going on the forum. I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear your thoughts on a lot of what we have been discussing on here.

Yeah, i'm with Dave, take your pick.

and of course, he still has not made one other post... and this man hopes to run the country one day?

Werbung:
and of course, he still has not made one other post... and this man hopes to run the country one day?

Anyone planning on running the country one day must have better things to do than sit around on an online political forum.

That said, if he took the time to set up an account you'd think he'd make more of an effort to use it.

Back