bododie

Werbung:
I would like to know too
I looked at her last few posts and didnt see anything bad
She was an asset to the forum

I totally understand why Bododie was banned for a couple of days. I do not know why the ban is lasting so long.

I would welcome her back. . .hopefully without the vitriol.

Agreed, when someone attacks you it is best to point out the attack but not return the attack, that must have been her mistake. It is kind of sad though that we have to put up with being attacked.

I agree. It is no fun being attacked by anyone, but even less by someone who contributes nothing to a debate but vitriol.

This is why I respect you, although we usually disagree. You do participate in debates, rather than just throwing in stink bombs.

I agree. It is no fun being attacked by anyone, but even less by someone who contributes nothing to a debate but vitriol.

This is why I respect you, although we usually disagree. You do participate in debates, rather than just throwing in stink bombs.

Oh believe me I have thrown them. One can only take so much. I just delete it them and start over before I press post :) Bododie offered a great deal to the forum and had been around a long while. I am going to miss her.

Vitriol is the last word I would use to describe her. Though we had a very horrible woman here last year that baited people and attacked them then complain when they fought back and accused everyone she attacked of being full of vitriol when they would defend themselves. Thank God she was banned

Oh believe me I have thrown them. One can only take so much. I just delete it them and start over before I press post :) Bododie offered a great deal to the forum and had been around a long while. I am going to miss her.

Vitriol is the last word I would use to describe her. Though we had a very horrible woman here last year that baited people and attacked them then complain when they fought back and accused everyone she attacked of being full of vitriol when they would defend themselves. Thank God she was banned

I always think it is a shame when people leave a forum that they enjoy. I cannot say that I will miss Bododie, because, even if you do not recognize that fact, she obviously picked me as a target for the bulk of her VITRIOL (and I stand by that word).

However, I would certainly welcome her back. . .as long as she either looks away from me (or rather my posts), or she engages in civil discourse.

I guess it will be up to her. I doubt that she would have been banned permanently. . .in fact, I hope she has not.

I always think it is a shame when people leave a forum that they enjoy. I cannot say that I will miss Bododie, because, even if you do not recognize that fact, she obviously picked me as a target for the bulk of her VITRIOL (and I stand by that word).

However, I would certainly welcome her back. . .as long as she either looks away from me (or rather my posts), or she engages in civil discourse.

I guess it will be up to her. I doubt that she would have been banned permanently. . .in fact, I hope she has not.

Well, if she comes back hopefully she will be careful and walk on eggshells with you. I have never had a warning or incident with the mods and don't want to start now. Thankfully I can feel people out enough and know who to be very careful with. If they let her back, she hopefully will do the same.

Well, if she comes back hopefully she will be careful and walk on eggshells with you. I have never had a warning or incident with the mods and don't want to start now. Thankfully I can feel people out enough and know who to be very careful with. If they let her back, she hopefully will do the same.

I would much prefer if, instead of "needing to be careful," she (and you) accepted the fact that, although we may not agree, although we have very differentl ideologies, we do not have to be ennemies.

Let's face it. . .anyone who has some curiosity and intelligence doesn't come to a forum to hear the same ideas, the same opinions that he/she holds, but to "cross-polinate" with people of various opinions, to learn more about what shapes their ideas, to defend one's own opinion, while remembering that . . .that's all it is. . .OPINIONS. It is so much more fun (and smart) to visit places, but also forums, where MANY ideas are presented, and where a minimum of respect for all is the norm.

But, if someone cannot refrain from outright attacks, not once in awhile when frustrated (that happens to everyone, unfortunately), but ALL THE TIME, then one may have to "walk on egg."

Werbung:
I would much prefer if, instead of "needing to be careful," she (and you) accepted the fact that, although we may not agree, although we have very differentl ideologies, we do not have to be ennemies.

Let's face it. . .anyone who has some curiosity and intelligence doesn't come to a forum to hear the same ideas, the same opinions that he/she holds, but to "cross-polinate" with people of various opinions, to learn more about what shapes their ideas, to defend one's own opinion, while remembering that . . .that's all it is. . .OPINIONS. It is so much more fun (and smart) to visit places, but also forums, where MANY ideas are presented, and where a minimum of respect for all is the norm.

But, if someone cannot refrain from outright attacks, not once in awhile when frustrated (that happens to everyone, unfortunately), but ALL THE TIME, then one may have to "walk on egg."

Its hard to not retaliate when attacked, I am sure she just reached her limit. Look back to all her posts to others over the long period of time she was here and you will see it was never a problem, except perhaps with the horrible woman from last year, but even with her I am not sure that she lost her cool.

I will keep to the egg shell thing. I think its much safer :)

Back