BO's Budget

Gipper

How about this? And all that talk about cutting spending from BO was just that, talk. Yet, some believed.

The Great Glenn Beck is reporting BO's huge deficit promoting budget includes revenue from Cap & Trade, which just so happens has not been passed and which the American people are overwhelming against.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House will predict a record budget deficit in the current fiscal year and more big shortfalls for the next decade in its upcoming budget proposal, a congressional source told Reuters on Sunday.

In its budget proposal to be released on Monday, the White House predicts a record $1.6 trillion budget deficit for the fiscal year that ends September 30, the Capitol Hill source said.

According to the estimate, deficits will narrow to $700 billion by fiscal 2013 before gradually rising back to $1.0 trillion by the end of the decade, the source said.

President Barack Obama will seek to strike a balance between reducing the deficit over the long term and stimulating the economy in the short term to ease the pain of double-digit unemployment.

Criticized by Republicans as a big spender, Obama used his State of the Union address last week to tell Americans he would dig the country out of a "massive fiscal hole."
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60U1PZ20100131

Werbung:
Gipper, are you really a democrat who is trying to make people hate republicans by presenting yourself as a nazi know nothing?

If you can't attack the post, attack the poster... Right Rat? :rolleyes:
Impaling yourself with your own petard AGAIN...GEE WHIZ and here you were just lecturing me about posting and 'NOT REPLYING TO THE TOPIC'...it would appear that your use of Rationals name in a very, very negative shortened version is a swipe at his person...now, lets see...hmmm HOW RUDE, HOW VILE, HOW UN-MODERATOR LIKE :D

If I was the imperial GenSeneca would I report that smear/that vile post or would I just ignore it and allow the adults to work it out...GEE now that's a real dilemma...I may have to think on that.

Seems you are quite capeable of jabbing at others when it suits you but stand on the sidelines and admoish me when Pandora is being...well what she does best. Now where is that rule that you love to post when someones been RUDE...do you have it handy? RE-READ IT;)

Werbung:
This is what will put the Dems in the minority and prevent BO from destroying our nation.

But, lets argue about the DOD budget instead says the liberal/progressive.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-deficit-vs-obama-deficit-in-pictures/

Back