Breaking news boener bill passes

Werbung:
We need these people take care of Reid.
gotti1.jpg

henry-gonzalez-charles-carnesi-and-seth-ginsberg-2008-crime-john-a-junior-gottis-arraignment-arrivals-at-the-sam-m-gibbons-un-0xizvd.jpg

Like his Daddy buddies took care of JFK

Here is the "entire" story as posted on yahoo from the AP:

GOP-controlled House passes bill to avert default, ignoring veto threat and Senate opposition

WASHINGTON (AP) — GOP-controlled House passes bill to avert default, ignoring veto threat and Senate opposition​
Seriously... That's it! :D

Typical AP... Had that been a bill passed by a Democrat House with a Republican Senate and Republican White House, it would have been 3 pages of Republican bashing and emotional appeals lauding the Democrats for their "courage" in fighting "an uphill battle" against those evil Republicans (who care only about the rich).

Seriously though... All the talk about "cuts" in the bills being proposed are pure nonsense. Agreeing to raise spending by only 12%, rather than 15%, is not a cut in spending, it's an increase of 12%! But most Americans are eating what the political class is shoveling, we certainly do deserve the government we get.

Here is the "entire" story as posted on yahoo from the AP:

GOP-controlled House passes bill to avert default, ignoring veto threat and Senate opposition

WASHINGTON (AP) — GOP-controlled House passes bill to avert default, ignoring veto threat and Senate opposition​
Seriously... That's it! :D

Typical AP... Had that been a bill passed by a Democrat House with a Republican Senate and Republican White House, it would have been 3 pages of Republican bashing and emotional appeals lauding the Democrats for their "courage" in fighting "an uphill battle" against those evil Republicans (who care only about the rich).

Seriously though... All the talk about "cuts" in the bills being proposed are pure nonsense. Agreeing to raise spending by only 12%, rather than 15%, is not a cut in spending, it's an increase of 12%! But most Americans are eating what the political class is shoveling, we certainly do deserve the government we get.

ITS NOT A DONE DEAL! Fox News Said it Needed 60 Votes go to the Presidents Desk. It was Harry Reids vote says No!

In some quarters, these comments could be construed as a threat to a government official.

You cannot possibly be that dumb or that wicked!

I didnt make that threat! I said these guys!!!I wasnt gonna do it. If the Mafia cares about Americas future it needs to do something. FYI the Movie JFK suggested the Mafia was hired by LBJ to take care of JFK. Listen to RFK phone call to LBJ

I hope Reid will. . .but he probably won't because Democrats are more willing to make sacrifices for the country, while Republicans ONLY make "sacrifices" for their extreme right and for the wealthy.

Why would you hope he blocks it? There's only $90 billion of cuts in there, which isn't even the $400 billion S&P has said would be necessary to avoid a credit downgrade. Even this incredibly small amount is too much for you to stomach?

Why would you hope he blocks it? There's only $90 billion of cuts in there, which isn't even the $400 billion S&P has said would be necessary to avoid a credit downgrade. Even this incredibly small amount is too much for you to stomach?

Because enough is enough.

Let the tea party find out what happens when they try to play "apprentice sorcerer" in areas thy don't even understand.

I'm afraid I don't really know what you're trying to say here.

I had enough of Republican black mail.

I had enough already when Obama compromised to keep the Bush tax cuts going for everyone. . .I think that was the wrong compromise to make.

Now, the Republicans are back for more. . .cut on the poor and middle class, and NOT a penny less for the top 2%!

This is NOT a balanced approach. And there is a time when people who hold this country hostage need to be told "NO."

I had enough already when Obama compromised to keep the Bush tax cuts going for everyone. . .I think that was the wrong compromise to make.

Now, the Republicans are back for more. . .cut on the poor and middle class, and NOT a penny less for the top 2%!

This is NOT a balanced approach. And there is a time when people who hold this country hostage need to be told "NO."

It's not as if cutting spending now prohibits us from raising taxes later. This is going to get us nowhere near a balanced budget anyway; not even anywhere near, as I said, the cuts in the deficit needed to avert a downgrade.

You don't really think we can close the deficit without any cuts whatsoever, do you?

And I had enough of Liberal Democrat black mail.

I had enough of Liberals wanna spend your money raise taxes and then print more money when its illegal for average person prints their money on a xerox machine then the F.B.I raids in your home finds printed money in your home when its ok for democrats do it.

Now, The Democrats wanna get even cause the Tea Party people kicked their liberal asshole buddies out of office.

This is NOT a balanced approach. Its Not Bushs fault,Its not Bushs Daddys fault its the fault of the D.N.C!

Werbung:
And I had enough of Liberal Democrat black mail.

I had enough of Liberals wanna spend your money raise taxes and then print more money when its illegal for average person prints their money on a xerox machine then the F.B.I raids in your home finds printed money in your home when its ok for democrats do it.

Now, The Democrats wanna get even cause the Tea Party people kicked their liberal asshole buddies out of office.

This is NOT a balanced approach. Its Not Bushs fault,Its not Bushs Daddys fault itys the fault of the D.N.C!

Sure! You do like a good spin, don't you?

Back