Breaking news: Obama renouncing his church

Do you know the context of why he said it?

also the quote I was thinking about I believe had something to do with 9-11 that he was quoting what someone else had said. But like I said, I don't care that much so I did not really pay attention to who or any of that.

Maybe Obama can not only Denounce what was said, maybe he should go and execute him for us all, just to prove he is not a Secret Black power anti American....

The context was we just got hit by 911 and every one was wondering why. He was giving his reason for why.

No one wants anyone executed.

I would be just as offended if any politician democrat or republican was in a white surpremist group. Probably La Rasa too. I think if the republican nominee was in a church for a long period of time that said anti black or anti jewish things you would find it worth talking about.

If Mr. Obama was in that church and stayed a year or two and moved on. (NOT during an election) but just in his life. I do not think it would be news worthy today. Oprah was in that same church, for a couple of years and left. No one is calling her racist or saying she has anti white views. Because she walked away after getting a feel for what was going on there.

There is a rumor going around, now its just a rumor so there is no way of knowing if its true or not.

but its said there is a tape of Mrs. Obama on the stage at Trinity giving a speech on "whitie" if this turns out to be true and we see a video of her talking bad about white people. Will that effect your opinions of them?

Werbung:
The context was we just got hit by 911 and every one was wondering why. He was giving his reason for why.

No one wants anyone executed.

I would be just as offended if any politician democrat or republican was in a white surpremist group. Probably La Rasa too. I think if the republican nominee was in a church for a long period of time that said anti black or anti jewish things you would find it worth talking about.

If Mr. Obama was in that church and stayed a year or two and moved on. (NOT during an election) but just in his life. I do not think it would be news worthy today. Oprah was in that same church, for a couple of years and left. No one is calling her racist or saying she has anti white views. Because she walked away after getting a feel for what was going on there.

There is a rumor going around, now its just a rumor so there is no way of knowing if its true or not.

but its said there is a tape of Mrs. Obama on the stage at Trinity giving a speech on "whitie" if this turns out to be true and we see a video of her talking bad about white people. Will that effect your opinions of them?

like I said, if someone shows him saying it, then I take alot more issue with it. If someone says it at a event he is not even at, then who cares?

As of now, no one has shown me a damn thing that shows he belives anything like what was said by others, or said anything. and if there was a tape out there of it, it would be out. File that tape with the Secretly a Muslim bull crap that dumb anti oboma people throw out there on the net becuse they dont have a anything good to use on him.

I disagree with every thing especially the part about Michelle Obama. I think they are both poor excuses for human beings. But there is still a chance for their kids.

didnt KKK endorse McCain? we talked about that a couple of weeks ago, how many people can one group endorse?

That's very sad. I see no reason to attack Mrs. Obama and her raising of her girls. She's an absolutely wonderful mother. Unlike the usual Republican candidate with... divorces just absolutely all over the place... Michelle Obama & Senator Obama are in a very loving committed relationship.

Their two little girls are adorable. It will be great fun watching them grow up in the White House.

top gun
I see no reason to attack Mrs. Obama
I do, she had a Freudian slip when she said she was proud of this country for the first time in her life.(which coincides with the rhetoric that's been coming from her church) If she and her husband are so dissatisfied and disgraced by this country, they have no business in the oval office or even running for the presidency. Obama should be disqualified period, he's a racist, a liar and a bigot, just like the ministers of the church he‘s been attending for the last 20 years..

The big story here is that, whatever protestations Obama makes about how he transcends crappy old divisive politics, he is still a Chicago machine politican of questionable character willing to throw his close friends under the bus for short-term political expediency.

top gunI do, she had a Freudian slip when she said she was proud of this country for the first time in her life.(which coincides with the rhetoric that's been coming from her church) If she and her husband are so dissatisfied and disgraced by this country, they have no business in the oval office or even running for the presidency. Obama should be disqualified period, he's a racist, a liar and a bigot, just like the ministers of the church he‘s been attending for the last 20 years..

Then vote for McCain. He and his Nazi loving pastors Hagee and Parsley will be glad to have you.

top gunI do, she had a Freudian slip when she said she was proud of this country for the first time in her life.(which coincides with the rhetoric that's been coming from her church) If she and her husband are so dissatisfied and disgraced by this country, they have no business in the oval office or even running for the presidency. Obama should be disqualified period, he's a racist, a liar and a bigot, just like the ministers of the church he‘s been attending for the last 20 years..

Well of course none of that is true... (for the record Mrs. Obama gave that particular speech two times that night. The way it was written and the way she delivered it correctly the one time was... for the first time I'm really proud... (really changes the overall context). She made a mistake and missed one word one out of two times. My God McCain says were down below pre surge troop levels which could not be further from the truth... and he's sticking to his statement even though everybody even the military itself has reported that's just blatantly untrue.

But regardless of any of that... we were talking about someone being a good mother?

Can anyone present just one Children's Services report... or one person on the record anywhere in the whole wide world that personally knows Michelle Obama that has ever said she was not a good parent?

Of course not.

We really need to step back just a bit and not drag the children into the fact someone likes or dislikes any candidate. I wouldn't say John McCain is a bad parent just because he divorced his children's mother. I have no idea how that played out.

The only legitimate reason to bring in someones parenting skills is if A) there's been some kind of a legitimate investigation by some authority or B) like in the case of Rudy Giuliani the kids themselves are coming out against their parent (the candidate).

Originally Posted by outspoken
I do, she had a Freudian slip when she said she was proud of this country for the first time in her life.(which coincides with the rhetoric that's been coming from her church)
top gun
Well of course none of that is true
Sure it is, she even admitted it.

Popeye
Then vote for McCain
Two wrongs don't make a right, what does this have to do with the bigotry and racism displayed by the Obama camp anyway?

SW85
he is still a Chicago machine politican of questionable character willing to throw his close friends under the bus for short-term political expediency.
I wondered about that also, he sure didn't hesitate to abandon his freinds of the past 20 years, weird.

Yes Yes we all know when Obama Gets in the white house, he is going to turn into Malcolm X. You people all need lives. You act like its going to be Nixon in the White House again, *****ing about the Jews ...only now ...it will be those Fing white people need to be stoped grrrr .

And Don't Forget, John McCain Hates Catholics, and thinks God Sent Hilter to kill the Jews , and America was Founded to Attack Islam....

Well... honestly, I remember when people said Bill Clinton was a crazy nut and had no morals and would pretty much do whatever he felt like doing in office... and boy that was the truth then. The shear number of scandals during his two terms, was a scandal in itself.

So... yeah I think Obama has shown an incredible lack of character in the why he has tried to convince some that he spent 20 years in a church teaching anti-white, pro-black, hate America messages, and now suddenly he shockingly finds out it's a hate group and revokes his membership. Can I trust a person like that? No. Can I trust a person like that whose members believe a fruity story like that? No.

So, can't vote for him anymore. Someone that stupid, or someone that appeals to people that stupid, shouldn't be in office.

Two wrongs don't make a right, what does this have to do with the bigotry and racism displayed by the Obama camp anyway?

Considering you were doing some rather flagrant Obama bashing, I took you for a Republican, if I'm incorrect, you have my apologies. If I'm not incorrect, you have my sympathies.

I haven't seen any bigotry or racism coming from the Obama camp, perhaps you could enlighten me. If you are referring to Trinity church, keep in mind, the church and the Obama campaign are two separate entities.

By attacking Obama for things that were said by others in his former church, all you are doing is subscribing to the gotcha politics of guilt by association. Not much to base a cogent argument on.

Writing in your book that you agree about white men’s greed, is a racist statement

talking about typical white people. Well it feels racist to some white people, many white people.

In his other book he referred to white people as crackers. My daddy does that and my daddy has issues with racism. We battle back and fourth on that. If I can say my own father has racist tendency’s it shouldn’t be wrong to say Obama has them too, when they use the same words to refer to white people.

Popeye
you were doing some rather flagrant Obama bashing,
If telling the truth is "bashing" then so be it.

I took you for a Republican
Why? Because I see what is? I'm a Bush bashing independant ex democrat.

the church and the Obama campaign are two separate entities
How's that? How can one separate himself from his house of worship? If it where favorable he would be announcing it as an asset. I stand behind my faith and my church, it defines me, it's where I affirm my morality and religious beliefs, I fail to see how I could suddenly disassociate with something that I spent my life affirming.

By attacking Obama for things that were said by others in his former church, all you are doing is subscribing to the gotcha politics of guilt by association.
Former? you mean as of yesterday? Like I said, somtimes the truth is self evident, you can describe it however you wish,(gotcha politics, ect) it is still the truth. Yes, we are associated (guilty or not) with our faith and our church, how can we not be.

Well... honestly, I remember when people said Bill Clinton was a crazy nut and had no morals and would pretty much do whatever he felt like doing in office... and boy that was the truth then. The shear number of scandals during his two terms, was a scandal in itself.

So... yeah I think Obama has shown an incredible lack of character in the why he has tried to convince some that he spent 20 years in a church teaching anti-white, pro-black, hate America messages, and now suddenly he shockingly finds out it's a hate group and revokes his membership. Can I trust a person like that? No. Can I trust a person like that whose members believe a fruity story like that? No.

So, can't vote for him anymore. Someone that stupid, or someone that appeals to people that stupid, shouldn't be in office.

Bla bla bla Clinton was sooo horrible. Every bad thing Clinton did does not add up to the 3 or 4rth worse thing Bush CO has done by itself. And I did not like Clinton much.

But yea, go ahead don't vote for him. And enjoy a few more years of Republican rule...all because of what someone else said, not a single word that Obama himself has said. Not because you don't agree with his Policy, but no rather because what someone at His Church Said. If McCain screws up, and the econ goes even worse and Iraq just ends up being 4 more years of the same or worse....I hope you will be happy that its because of what someone at his Church said.

But then again at least I would hope all you I hate Obama people because of his Church will of course not Vote for McCain as well unless you hate Catholics or something.....

All this does make me wounder where the Obama supporters on this board are as I seem to be doing a lot of work defending a guy I am not even supporting right now.

Bla bla bla Clinton was sooo horrible. Every bad thing Clinton did does not add up to the 3 or 4rth worse thing Bush CO has done by itself. And I did not like Clinton much.

But yea, go ahead don't vote for him. And enjoy a few more years of Republican rule...all because of what someone else said, not a single word that Obama himself has said. Not because you don't agree with his Policy, but no rather because what someone at His Church Said. If McCain screws up, and the econ goes even worse and Iraq just ends up being 4 more years of the same or worse....I hope you will be happy that its because of what someone at his Church said.

But then again at least I would hope all you I hate Obama people because of his Church will of course not Vote for McCain as well unless you hate Catholics or something.....

All this does make me wounder where the Obama supporters on this board are as I seem to be doing a lot of work defending a guy I am not even supporting right now.

Who are you supporting? I thought you were an obama bot

Werbung:

I am a cracker and (at this point in time) I'm voting for Obama.
kos.gif

Back