Breaking news: Obama renouncing his church

Werbung:
It's true... and it's good News! Senator Obama will no doubt come out tonight in a press conference and say enough is enough. He has been a member of a church that he cared deeply about. He found his way to Christ in that church.

But there has been such a repletion of statements and actions by some leaders of that church he could see it was time for his family and them to part company.

Hey let's face it... the church leaders from all sides are more than just a little Kooky this go round. Everyone should think about this when the discussion comes up that there should be no separation of church & state!
:)

Obama is a day late and a dollar short. His leaving NOW, 20 years later, at best only underlines his poor judgement, and at worse raises serious questions about his attitudes.

It's true... and it's good News! Senator Obama will no doubt come out tonight in a press conference and say enough is enough. He has been a member of a church that he cared deeply about. He found his way to Christ in that church.

But there has been such a repletion of statements and actions by some leaders of that church he could see it was time for his family and them to part company.

Hey let's face it... the church leaders from all sides are more than just a little Kooky this go round. Everyone should think about this when the discussion comes up that there should be no separation of church & state!
one problem. obama insults our collective intelligence, however dim it may be, when he expects us to believe that all of a sudden out of nowhere his church has went bonkers-for-hate

Where is that written? seperation of church and state? Could you give me a link ;)

picture.php

Check out her hope!

Werbung:

You have got to be kidding. This is why I could never be a democrap.

Are honestly saying you believe that Obama spent 20 years, completely oblivious to the teaching of this church, until suddenly... just out of a blue, and oddly in the middle of an election year... the light came on!! :eek: His clouded vision of a loving <3 , all accepting church of god (with angels singing in the choir), was instantly torn into reality where his pastor preaches a racist anti-white pro-black, hate America message!! Oh the horror!... So now, just in a Forest Gump :) goodness sort of way, he thought to cancel his membership? Is that what you believe? :confused:

The answer is either A: he really is this completely dense, and that alone should disqualify him from being president... or B: his supporters are this dense and I personally do not want someone who appeals to a group that stupid, getting into office.

I guess I have finally gotten to the point I honestly care who is president now. I'm voting for McCain. If Obama, and his supporters, are this plain stupid... then even McCain is a step up.... as amazing as that is.

Back